Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Ammonite Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Not working correctly for me. It goes to the spot, kills crabs until they reset, then "resets aggressivity". The problem is that when it resets, it just makes the character run away but not run back to combat. I don't know what is causing this, but I have tried it in multiple spots and it keeps happening.

1 hour ago, Ya Boii said:

Not working correctly for me. It goes to the spot, kills crabs until they reset, then "resets aggressivity". The problem is that when it resets, it just makes the character run away but not run back to combat. I don't know what is causing this, but I have tried it in multiple spots and it keeps happening.

Hey, are you using Smart Aggro? Do you have it enabled in the gui?

On 7/28/2021 at 12:52 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, are you using Smart Aggro? Do you have it enabled in the gui?

Hi there, yes I am. it gets stuck near the dungeon entrance. It works again if I move around a bit, but I want this running for several hours unattended, I can't keep an eye on it to fix it when it sticks. Please look into it. It happens after about 20 minutes or so in the middle of the beach. My character runs to the dungeon and just stays there until I try to move them.

Also, would there be an option somewhere to have the bot NOT log me back in when it gets disconnected? Wouldn't want Jagex to get suspicious.

Thanks.

On 7/30/2021 at 12:48 AM, Ya Boii said:

Hi there, yes I am. it gets stuck near the dungeon entrance. It works again if I move around a bit, but I want this running for several hours unattended, I can't keep an eye on it to fix it when it sticks. Please look into it. It happens after about 20 minutes or so in the middle of the beach. My character runs to the dungeon and just stays there until I try to move them.

Would you be able to send me a screenshot of the location it gets stuck at?

On 7/30/2021 at 1:15 AM, Ya Boii said:

Also, would there be an option somewhere to have the bot NOT log me back in when it gets disconnected? Wouldn't want Jagex to get suspicious.

Thanks.

When starting the script in the client's script manager, don't select your account in the dropdown list.

Somehow I DIED today using this script. I have no  idea how as I had it running for several hours. I had smart aggro active and thankfully was able to recover my things from deaths office. This is NOT GOOD. I don't think I'll use this script again, or at the very least not with smart aggro active. Please take a look at this feature, as it could have been much worse.

Thanks

Edited by Ya Boii

16 hours ago, Ya Boii said:

Somehow I DIED today using this script. I have no  idea how as I had it running for several hours. I had smart aggro active and thankfully was able to recover my things from deaths office. This is NOT GOOD. I don't think I'll use this script again, or at the very least not with smart aggro active. Please take a look at this feature, as it could have been much worse.

Thanks

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not sure how smart aggro would cause death. What is your HP level? Which food did you use?

Hi there, thank you for your quick reply. My HP level is 81, and I am not using food because ammonite crabs should not be able to land more than a hit or two over an hour as all my combat stats are at least 80.