Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Ammonite Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

20 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Which boat? Is stuck where?

If it's getting stuck while trying to enable smart aggro, disable it in the gui.

I'm having this issue too. He's talking about the rowboat in the camp. It does this as you suspect, because of smart agro trying to reset. Instead of resetting in a smart way, it goes to the rowboat and gets stuck in a click loop.

One small cliche aside from that bug I have is seeing it pick up bolts/arrows less frequently. The way it picks 1-2 up at a time is abnormal and bot like - my workaround to this for the trial was to turn off picking them up by removing the arrow type I have.

Edited by Disposition

3 hours ago, Disposition said:

I'm having this issue too. He's talking about the rowboat in the camp. It does this as you suspect, because of smart agro trying to reset. Instead of resetting in a smart way, it goes to the rowboat and gets stuck in a click loop.

One small cliche aside from that bug I have is seeing it pick up bolts/arrows less frequently. The way it picks 1-2 up at a time is abnormal and bot like - my workaround to this for the trial was to turn off picking them up by removing the arrow type I have.

You can enable smart aggro manually by starting the script, stopping it immediately after that, then use the rowboats from camp to north of the island, to sea, and back to camp. Then start the script again and you'll see the box next to "Smart aggro" is green in the paint.

The script is perfect. No bans till now. My only question is that should the script dismiss the random npc spawns after waiting for sometime. Won't the current system result in higher chances of account ban?

4 hours ago, omagarr said:

The script is perfect. No bans till now. My only question is that should the script dismiss the random npc spawns after waiting for sometime. Won't the current system result in higher chances of account ban?

Hey, do you mean it would be nice if it didn't dismiss the randoms immediately after they appear? So it would wait a bit before doing that? Currently there's no way to delay it, but you can have the client ignore the randoms completely in the client settings.

10 minutes ago, omagarr said:

But wouldn't ignoring the randoms increase my chance of getting banned?

I'm not too sure about that. Some players ignore them even if they play legit. The only random that wouldn't make sense to ignore would be Genie.

Okay. Got the same. Any timeline on when the NPC delay in ignoring can be released?

Taking a lot of time to cultivate this account. Don't want to lose it 😐

On 3/8/2021 at 10:36 PM, Hashtag said:

You can enable smart aggro manually by starting the script, stopping it immediately after that, then use the rowboats from camp to north of the island, to sea, and back to camp. Then start the script again and you'll see the box next to "Smart aggro" is green in the paint.

Bought the script and got it working after a couple a tries. As usual, thanks for a nice script! :) Main point is to stay to the North of the Island.

1 hour ago, loveitlikeit said:

smart agro does not work for me, for some reason the porgram wants to enter the boat by the baank on fossil island.

It uses the boats at the camp, north of the island and sea to activate smart aggro. If it is stuck trying to activate smart aggro, please send me a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck or disable smart aggro altogether.