Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Ammonite Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

ammonite.png

Click here for your 1 hour free trial!

Features

• Smart aggressivity reset system
    • Eats food automatically
    • Drinks potions automatically
    • Banking
    • Special attacks
    • Roam-mode
    • AFK-mode
    • Looting
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Smart Aggro
    The script's Smart Aggro option emulates the powerful RuneLite plugin for resetting your aggressivity the smart way. No more running a mile away from the crabs just to get them to attack you again. Instead, the script detects the nearest tile that resets the aggressivity of the crabs.

ezgif-2-37d59e7f6b34.gif

Gallery

#ammonitecrabs.png

Requirements
    • Access to Fossil Island:
      - Completion of Bone Voyage quest

Click here for your 1 hour free trial!

This script is included in # AIO Crabs

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Ammonite Crabs
    • Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Ammonite Crabs [FLAWLESS] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]
    18 hours ago, Ploping said:

eddited -> it's ok.

For anyone else wondering, this might've been a question about how to get it to pick up arrows. You can enable that by ensuring the GUI has the ammo name written in the ammo field and ammo loot threshold is set to a value that's appropriate.

When agro needs to be reset on ammonites, my dude just runs to and clicks the rowboat by the bank then sits there on the dialog asking where I want to go. Also - what is the smart agro setting - cant seem to get it enabled at ammonites.

6 minutes ago, Nash203 said:

When agro needs to be reset on ammonites, my dude just runs to and clicks the rowboat by the bank then sits there on the dialog asking where I want to go. Also - what is the smart agro setting - cant seem to get it enabled at ammonites.

Hey, if you're having issues with Smart aggro, then try disabling it or enable it manually. You can enable it manually by following these steps:

1. Start the script so that the gui pops up
    2. Don't press the start button (keep the gui open)
    3. Enable client mouse and keyboard input
    4. Use the rowboats this way: Sea -> Camp -> North of island -> Sea
    5. You should notice that the paint displays a green box next to "Smart Aggro"
    6. Start the script with the settings you want

Smart aggro is this cool feature that automatically finds the nearest tile where aggressivity is reset. This said tile can be for example 1 tile away from your current location. What this means is that instead of running far away to reset aggro, the script detects the nearest tile and usually has to walk only a couple of tiles to reset aggro. This maximizes experience per hour, and could have an impact on ban rates since the system is built to simulate RuneLite.

3 hours ago, marcthatswho1 said:

literally goes to the boat and gets stuck there and i even tried those steps but there's not even a mouse input

Which boat? Is stuck where?

If it's getting stuck while trying to enable smart aggro, disable it in the gui.