Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • i need 24h without ban script

moricoc

i wanna just run 24 hours botting without ban . jug filler or woodcut or cowhide collector or potato picker . plz help me some script writer . and  one question. Does the Covert mod have less of an impact on the ban? Or is it just for marketing?

Don't expect to click covert mode & not get banned because of it. Private > Premium > Free. You can expect to spend some time & money figuring out the best way to stay profitable.

Covert mode and how well it works will vary script from script so it will be a trail and error style process.  I have had scripts where it has worked amazingly and scripts where it hasn't made much of a difference.  Really depends on the quality of script and how proven your setup is.  If you bot 24 hours straight picking cabbages covert mode isn't going to do shit since you are 100% a bot.  Keep how player like your actions are while botting if you are trying to reduce bans.  Length of your botting sessions, locations, activities, breaks and the accounts history all play a role in determine bans.  Keep them as human like as possible.

Archived