Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Questing Service

Pickerrell

If you need any questing done, I am your guy for the job. I've been playing Runescape on and off since about 2007. Obviously have no credibility on this website whatsoever, so feel free to have a pin on the account if you have all items needed in the bank (Or just leave me money on the account that you know could afford items for the quest.) I love questing and right now on my main am getting my combat stats up via NMZ. Which is all AFK for anyone that doesn't know for 6 hours at a time.

I will charge for doing the quests but my prices will be cheap and affordable. I will give you updates throughout your account being quested

I also do packages. One of them being hosting for NMZ (Demon, Guthans, or MTD) Which is one of the best GP/HR that I know of in the game at the moment.

I will only be doing 2007 Runescape just because I don't know near enough about RS3 to even pretend I know what I'm talking about.

Comment below or add my Skype

If you are trusted on the website I will do training first and receive payment after.

If you are not trusted like myself I will either receive payments periodically, or we will use a MM at your expense.

Also, I know this is under the requests portion of the thread, But, I didn't see a space where I could offer something. Feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place and sorry about that

Also, I know this is under the requests portion of the thread, But, I didn't see a space where I could offer something. Feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place and sorry about that

I have notified mods and they will move it to the correct section - its not a problem :)

Archived