Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • So giving up your SOCKs5 proxy is a no no, what about...?

StepSisHelper

So Im basically ready to start my farm. I have my VPS, my accounts, I bought VIP here on Dreambot etc, all I need is the SOCKs5 proxy. When I google "best socks5 provider" I get NordVPN, Soax, Vultr, TorGuard, Oxylabs, etc. I saw somewhere that said to stay away from all the big name brand providers because they put several people on the same proxy and you might be put in one with another botter which results in their chain ban affecting you as well. Is this true? If so, rather than giving me the name of your provider, would you guys be able to give me of names of providers to stay away from completely? Are any of those I listed above any good? Sorry for all the questions I just want to do this right, I appreciate everyones time

• 1 month later...

Hey! I just found out you can make your own proxies using google cloud service and PuTTY if you're running on Windows, you might want to try that!

All you need to do is create a SSH tunnel through the vm instance on google cloud and your own machine, which will act as your own proxy!

Proxy6 SOCK5 proxies have been working for me, they aren't residentials but I have only been banned on a few accounts botting quite a bit in f2p so far after weeks of using them.

NOTE: They do not work for account creation.

On 3/26/2021 at 10:44 AM, GuNCuSSioN said:

Proxy6 SOCK5 proxies have been working for me, they aren't residentials but I have only been banned on a few accounts botting quite a bit in f2p so far after weeks of using them.

NOTE: They do not work for account creation.

No they don't since they're socks5, you'd need http proxy for account creation.

Archived