Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Best Socks5 Proxy & VPS provider?

StepSisHelper

Hello, I am new to bot farming but not botting. I have ran 2-3 bots in the past to fund a main account. But I am now looking into actual gold farming. I was curious what everyone's favorite Socks5 proxy providers as well as your favorite VPS providers were? I didnt even know we needed these things to bot successfully. I had never had any of my bots banned so I thought it was as simple as buying VIP and running multiple accounts. Im glad I decided to youtube this before getting my IP banned and causing trouble for my main which will not be botting. 

Yo!

You actually don't need either.

Im running a farm on my home ip.

My main has never been banned.

Most people won't give away their proxy provider because it will get the proxies flagged faster.

VPS wise, i like contabo. Cheap and gets the job done.

22 minutes ago, purepanic said:

Yo!

You actually don't need either.

Im running a farm on my home ip.

My main has never been banned.

Most people won't give away their proxy provider because it will get the proxies flagged faster.

VPS wise, i like contabo. Cheap and gets the job done.

I didnt think of that, sorry hahaha. So why does everyone use proxies if you dont need one? What are you doing differently that allows you to run your farm on your home IP? How many bots do you run at once? Thank you for you time!  

3 hours ago, StepSisHelper said:

I didnt think of that, sorry hahaha. So why does everyone use proxies if you dont need one? What are you doing differently that allows you to run your farm on your home IP? How many bots do you run at once? Thank you for you time!  

Prevents chain bans.  Generally tho chain bans only happen when they see a lot of accounts botting from the same address.  A handful of accounts won't matter at all.  All of my script development and smaller test farms have been via my home IP

2 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Prevents chain bans.  Generally tho chain bans only happen when they see a lot of accounts botting from the same address.  A handful of accounts won't matter at all.  All of my script development and smaller test farms have been via my home IP

So how many bots would you say would be safe for a long term farm? Would the number of bots on one IP matter if they all cycled every 2-4 hours? Thank you for your reply!

It'll vary a lot no way to give you a real number.  Since you aren't VIP you'll be fine 

8 hours ago, StepSisHelper said:

So how many bots would you say would be safe for a long term farm? Would the number of bots on one IP matter if they all cycled every 2-4 hours? Thank you for your reply!

52 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

It'll vary a lot no way to give you a real number.  Since you aren't VIP you'll be fine 

Im waiting to buy the VIP once I have everything fully understood and can find a proxy provider 

1 hour ago, StepSisHelper said:

Im waiting to buy the VIP once I have everything fully understood and can find a proxy provider 

good, VIP is very good because it allows you to run way more accounts.

14 hours ago, StepSisHelper said:

Didnt mean to sound like proxies are useless, like yeeter said, they are to prevent chain bans.

Im just running less accounts, and my home ip is a residential ip so it looks more realistic.

if you were to run a huge farm then you def would want proxies.

32 minutes ago, purepanic said:

good, VIP is very good because it allows you to run way more accounts.

Didnt mean to sound like proxies are useless, like yeeter said, they are to prevent chain bans.

Im just running less accounts, and my home ip is a residential ip so it looks more realistic.

if you were to run a huge farm then you def would want proxies.

Not sure if youre okay with saying this on here, I did DM you just in case about a few other questions I had, but how many bots would you say are okay to run on a home IP at once without looking suspicious? 

Archived