Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Trying to get a better understanding.

Vexinae

Hey there.  Pretty new here to dreambot, and I am trying to get a better grasp of using my proxies properly.  Hopefully this isn't too confusing.

At first I was using ExpressVpn, as it was all I had and I didn't care much at the time.  Not long after I had some banned accounts for botting and realized Jagex can pretty easily detect botting coming from the same computer's IP's.  So later I purchased 5 dedicated SOCK5 proxies from blazingseollc.com. 

I've come to realize it is likely important to create the account while using the same proxy that you plan on playing with.  Because even with the new proxies I received a couple bans.  But when I run Proxifier to use the proxy while making my new account, it throws me an error 15, even if change browsers, time sync, etc.  And it always shows my current IP,  then a proxy IP address that I don't recognize, I think it might be the "mother" IP for the other 5 IP's I purchased?  I am not sure. 

I am able to make accounts on my home IP address still, but I plan to bot so I need to make the account on a proxy.  It seems my proxy "mother" IP is flagged, even though they should be dedicated separate IP addresses?

Also recently I have seen residential proxies which are far more expensive.  Is this what serious botters are using?  Are dedicated proxies more risky?

Questions:

1.  Dedicated proxies vs Residential for osrs

2.  How many bots per proxy, and do you rotate?

3.  How do you create accounts and get around error 15 without risking home IP?

4.  How does Jagex recognize my older IP when using different proxies through Proxifiy?

My main goal is to run maybe 2-3 throw away accounts, have them pass money to a middle man that has never botted to "clean" the money, then have them pass the money to my main who also doesn't bot, to receive clean money.  I'm sure this isn't a new concept, if there is a better method inform me please!

1.  Dedicated proxies vs Residential for osrs

If you are creating accounts you will most likely need to use Residential proxies.  While some people have success creating them on data center proxies it is ungodly hit or miss and a horrible idea, just pay more for a residental.  This only applies if you are CREATING accounts tho, if you are buying premades you should be fine running them on a data center proxy.

p.s. for literally everyone else with proxy issues since I know some will read this.  DON'T USE FREE PROXIES DON'T USE FREE PROXIES DON'T USE FREE PROXIES DON'T USE FREE PROXIES DON'T USE FREE PROXIES DON'T USE FREE PROXIES DON'T USE FREE PROXIES DON'T USE FREE PROXIES DON'T USE FREE PROXIES DON'T USE FREE PROXIES 

2.  How many bots per proxy, and do you rotate?

Really depends on what you are comfortable with and what you are doing, if I am suicide botting I have ran upwards for 15-20 on a single proxy at any given time, bossing since the accounts are more expensive I ran less.  Find a balance that works for you because everyones overhead cost : profit per hour ratio is different.

3.  How do you create accounts and get around error 15 without risking home IP?

Pay someone for a impreva bypass which will probably just be fixed or buy premades

4.  How does Jagex recognize my older IP when using different proxies through Proxifiy?

they don't?

Archived