Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Osbot or Dreambot ?

yagizbasoglu

I just started botting but im having a hard time choosing which bot to use . Im thinking about building an automated farm with 50 clients or something like that . What would you recommend and why ? 

Edited by yagizbasoglu

• 2 months later...
    2 hours ago, Puffs123 said:

script policies on OSBot are way better. Only one time purchases, no monthly fee..

The majority of our paid scripts are one time purchases, only certain scripts have a monthly fee (just like OSBot).

Only a few recent scripts implemented the monthly charge. I prefer Dreambot over OSBOT due to it being easier to script with / and the client is more resource efficient. The Dreambot developers are also more active in the community and are open for any suggestions you have for the client.

• 2 months later...

I just came from osbot. I myself only caught bans when i would forget the breaks or push it a little too much. however i did only use one script (script factory) as that could do all i needed just with the community scripts on there. Overall it worked well for me.

Im now trying db without vip and with just free scripts to get a feel, im not gonna spend my money yet as osbot still works. if db proves to seem good ill make the switch, way less resources than mirror mode and the client itself seems nicer.

Just working out if covert mode is better than mirror mode basically, but not trying covert yet. if i last till my osbot vip runs out, then ill start taking dream bot seriously and look at what scripts/what i want to do here.

On 4/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, Puffs123 said:

script policies on OSBot are way better. Only one time purchases, no monthly fee..

Script price is up to the scripter who developed the script , DreamBot does not chose the price, its the scripter who does .
    Also you have a free trial on the paid scripts , so you can try them and decide if you like it or not :)