Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Tips for botting from scracht to a new botter.

calipso1999

Hi there, im currently new to botting, doing it from scratch(dont have money for client membership or scripts), need tips on an efficient route to gaining the most from my current position.

Thanks in advance

On 1/31/2021 at 5:52 PM, calipso1999 said:

Hi there, im currently new to botting, doing it from scratch(dont have money for client membership or scripts), need tips on an efficient route to gaining the most from my current position.

Thanks in advance

Bot f2p methods like jugs of water, won't make much. Save the gold and bulk buy alchables and hand alch it on your mule. This will give you a bunch of gold, hopefully enough to get a bond if you can buy bulk pl8s. This is what I did starting from scratch :)

I then bonded up members accs and went from there.

When you got to bot in members did had access to paid scripts and client vip ?

i do reckon you can make a whole lot of money in members but risking bonds with free scripts doesnt look appealing.

On 2/4/2021 at 6:16 AM, calipso1999 said:

When you got to bot in members did had access to paid scripts and client vip ?

i do reckon you can make a whole lot of money in members but risking bonds with free scripts doesnt look appealing.

I use free scripts strictly for testing methods for 5-10 minutes to see what I should write into a private script version of the method.

Or I buy a script from one of the other scripters on this platform.

I was VIP in december, but i'm planning out my next big farm so i'm waiting till im gonna run the farm to activate VIP again.

I might not be the person to ask about this.

I really just bot for fun and sometimes sell the gold if I want to buy something small

Archived