Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Break bug

Mancubus

So there is this very annoying bug where all of my client settings will reset from time to time, including my breaks, without me changing anything.
    This happens once every few months to me and it causes all of my bots to get banned most of the time because I don't notice it.

This is a major bug in my opinion and it happens on all my devices so it's definately a client problem. Would very much appreciate for this to be looked into and fixed...

An update came out recently regarding breaks:

Don't know if this will fix your issue, see if you still have the issue persisting after updating your clients.

I haven't heard of this happening before, could you try upgrading your Java to the latest version?

Also could you make sure your DreamBot folder isn't being deleted or something like that when the settings reset? You should be able to check when the folder was created.

• 3 weeks later...

I will update my Java and see if the problem persists. I only manually delete my Dreambot folder if I'm having issues starting up the client so that's probably not it.

• 1 month later...

Okay im bumping this because the bug is starting to happen very frequently for me now like every few days it occurs. My java is up to date. Any suggestions?

Archived