Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RS_AccountFire NEW v2.0-beta! Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (Both Proxy and VPN modes available) [FREE]

elusivestudio

On 4/4/2021 at 7:27 AM, armagedon622 said:

This thing doesnt even start for me atall.

Did you visit the website and follow the setup steps for chrome driver?

chromedriver.exe is a requirement for this to run -

Edited by elusivestudio

• 3 weeks later...

Nice promising tool, @elusivestudio. But it didn't work for me. I have setup chrome driver and even patch but it didn't generate any .txt or .xls files as shown. While using it I'm not using proxy or VPN. 
    The application open and when I fill the prefix and click start I can see in the log saying the password and date created randomly. But at the end it doesn't do anything no error 15 or any error at all. The chrome driver does get triggered and I can see chrome window popped up for a short time.

I tested both 2.0 beta and previous version. None worked for me.
    Have I missed anything here? :(

• 3 months later...

Heres my results for the second version of this program:

Note: I am a python developer of 5 years [self taught, and mostly personal projects]
    I am working on my own version of this tool and bot manager

Note: I am positive that if IP flagging exists, my home IP is flagged

I was able to install the program correctly, with a successful patch.

Logging worked as expected.

This tool is currently using the ip of localhost instead of the actual ipv4 for the proxy

Also, the proxies were not being switched, as after it starts the first browser, it does not close this first browser and start another with the next proxy in the list.

Using free vpn that has ovpn files and a username/password for authentication, I was able to connect to the vpn according to the logs, however, the connection was not being routed through the vpn. This was confirmed by opening a new tab and checking my ip via whoer.net

I was not able to create an account with or without proxies

These may not be indicative results, as I did not test this at scale.

Edited by grammaton

• 1 year later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...