Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RS_AccountFire NEW v2.0-beta! Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (Both Proxy and VPN modes available) [FREE]

elusivestudio

Also no joy - I have another machine it worked first time on though, so I have no idea what the cause is! Same version of Chrome and it's drivers.

I may re-install chrome in the next few days and see if that is any help!

Edited by Abaddon

1 hour ago, Abaddon said:

Also no joy - I have another machine it worked first time on though, so I have no idea what the cause is! Same version of Chrome and it's drivers.

I may re-install chrome in the next few days and see if that is any help!

Oh excellent to hear that you have another computer that can use it.

Please let me know if the Chrome re-install works when you have a chance, as I am a very stubborn person with these things, this will bother me until I figure it out lol! 

I'll look into other potential solutions as well

12 hours ago, elusivestudio said:

Oh excellent to hear that you have another computer that can use it.

Please let me know if the Chrome re-install works when you have a chance, as I am a very stubborn person with these things, this will bother me until I figure it out lol! 

I'll look into other potential solutions as well

I reinstalled Chrome - but no good.

I hardly believe it was properly uninstalled - as on re-install I was still logged into all websites, and Chrome itself. I'll see if there's a tool to properly remove it.

Thanks either way, as it appears to work on my other machine (albeit, throwing error 15 on my local IP - but I have some VPNs I can test later today).

• elusivestudio changed the title to RS_AccountFire NEW v2.0-beta! Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (Both Proxy and VPN modes available) [FREE]

v2.0-beta is now available for download!

The project keeps expanding and itll keep doing so, therefore I've decided to release the current build as v2.0-beta. This does *not* currently support authenticated proxies, however that feature is in the works, along with a bunch of other great stuff - from advanced account authentication options to Captcha API key support. Even further down the pipeline is bot integration.

As always, please post any bugs or issues you experience here!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xuwvnxi180a44eq/RS_AccountFire_v2.0-beta.exe/file

UPDATE: It was brought to my attention that I compiled the chrome patcher without linking the proper DLL's... thus requiring people to download Cygwin/MinGW

Here is a re-compiled version, fully packaged with the right DLLs. Should run with no issues

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qotel1ukt189owl/chrome_ptchr.exe/file

On 3/22/2021 at 11:01 AM, notafraid90 said:

Not having any luck with the program. Only error 15's so far. When I try making an account normally I can so I don't think it's my IP or chrome.

Any ideas?

Sad to hear that :(

To help me understand and hopefully be able to solve it, could you please tell me the following:

1) Using v1.0.0 or version 2.0-beta?

2) Did you have mobile emulation enabled or disabled?

3) Did you use the chrome patcher to patch your chromedriver.exe?

4) Are you using proxies, vpn, or nothing?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, elusivestudio said:

Sad to hear that :(

To help me understand and hopefully be able to solve it, could you please tell me the following:

1) Using v1.0.0 or version 2.0-beta?

2) Did you have mobile emulation enabled or disabled?

3) Did you use the chrome patcher to patch your chromedriver.exe?

4) Are you using proxies, vpn, or nothing?

Thanks!

1. Beta

2. I believe it was enabled (by default settings)

3. Yes, I used the chrome patcher

4. Using my home IP

Hey everyone, I know I haven't posted in awhile - between work, house projects etc I've been extremely busy. I decided to do more iterative releases again so you can get immediate improvements. 

Here is v2.0.0!

What's in it?

-Lowered timeout while checking for error 15/captcha

-Fixed broken proxy system (literally didn't work in 2.0-beta)

-Authenticated HTTP/HTTPS Proxies are here!

To use auth proxies, open the proxy setup menu and select "authenticated". They are setup similar to free, as an enter separated list, using ":" to separate info.. example:

127.0.0.1:8080:username:password

124.66.211.64:80:jnbvvsq:LeMxccApkKeXc

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k1eah8hs3sj5hwo/RSAccountFire_v2.0.0.exe/file