Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RS_AccountFire NEW v2.0-beta! Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (Both Proxy and VPN modes available) [FREE]

elusivestudio

New update released:

v0.1.4 
    - input delays randomized
    - User Agent spoofing added with large pool of UA's
    - disable navigator.webdriver
    - allow user to select from a list of email domains (suffix) with new drop down

• elusivestudio changed the title to RS AccountFire - Proxy based RS account creation tool [free] [NEW RELEASE v0.1.4]

Hey thanks so much for your reply with this tool to test bypassing the WAF. I had a feeling that UA might not be enough to completely change the footprint and get past a WAF.  During my lunch today I'll play around with that tool

Edit: thanks again, definitely quite a few factors I wasn't taking into account, and the importance in their reflection of the UA string for determining spoofing vs legitimacy

Edited by elusivestudio

20 hours ago, UberJason said:

Throws an out of bounds error when trying to run without proxies. 

Interesting I've not seen this issue, ill try to recreate, is this with windows OS and chrome? Haven't had chance to really work on this past few days with work and wife's birthday 

32 minutes ago, elusivestudio said:

Interesting I've not seen this issue, ill try to recreate, is this with windows OS and chrome? Haven't had chance to really work on this past few days with work and wife's birthday 

Yup, ran with windows, chrome & chrome driver installed as instructed. I ticked disable proxies and removed the proxies that were already filled in. All good though, no rush. Nice to see another account creator being worked on. :)

Thanks for the bug report - that should be fixed in the new version I just uploaded (v0.1.4b). No real function changes, just improved handling.

v0.1.4b
    - fixed potential index out of bounds error when proxies disabled
    - included a warning that proxies will be reused when number of accounts / proxy switch counter > number of proxies in list
    - included an error when attempting to run tool with no proxies in the list (and "disable proxy" is not checked)

Next version should include a mobile emulation mode and completely disguised browser fingerprints... further down the line I'd like to tackle this ReCaptcha problem

Apologies on the last version, the browser did not properly start...

Added v0.1.5 which fixes this bug and additionally adds a "mobile emulation" option to simulate some characteristics of a phone...

You will also noticed that I included a modified version of the ChromeDriver (version 88) in here aswell.. It is *NOT* necessary to run the program, but hides a certain flag that makes automation more difficult to detect

4 hours ago, elusivestudio said:

Apologies on the last version, the browser did not properly start...

Added v0.1.5 which fixes this bug and additionally adds a "mobile emulation" option to simulate some characteristics of a phone...

You will also noticed that I included a modified version of the ChromeDriver (version 88) in here aswell.. It is *NOT* necessary to run the program, but hides a certain flag that makes automation more difficult to detect

Which flag(s) if you don't mind me asking. 

9 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

Which flag(s) if you don't mind me asking. 

Flag was a misnomer, its actually variables that are prefixed with "cdc_" (specifically chrome driver, different drivers have different specific variables) and loaded into the document as javascript (which bot detection programs look for). Since the driver is open source this can be changed in the source and recompiled.. or alternatively can be changed with a hex editor