Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RS_AccountFire NEW v2.0-beta! Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (Both Proxy and VPN modes available) [FREE]

elusivestudio

NOTICE: it has come to my attention that Jagex is requiring account verification within 7 days of creating your account... They make my life so difficult :)

I will be adding a feature to the next release - "auto-verification"
    This option will skip the junk sequential emails and automatically pull a temporary email address, use it to create the account, and then verify the email address. These will be logged in the output file as usual.

2 hours ago, elusivestudio said:

NOTICE: it has come to my attention that Jagex is requiring account verification within 7 days of creating your account... They make my life so difficult :)

This option will skip the junk sequential emails and automatically pull a temporary email address, use it to create the account, and then verify the email address. These will be logged in the output file as usual.

They're now requiring email verification? I know the email says you'll need to verify within 7 days but that doesn't mean verification is required unless you know for sure verification is now required. Regardless, great to hear you'll be adding an update for it if that's the case. I wouldn't mind throwing GPs or something your way as a donation for your work if you'd like. 

Edited by UberJason

2 hours ago, elusivestudio said:

Awesome work, need any help in the future just lmk.

11 hours ago, UberJason said:

They're now requiring email verification? I know the email says you'll need to verify within 7 days but that doesn't mean verification is required unless you know for sure verification is now required. Regardless, great to hear you'll be adding an update for it if that's the case. I wouldn't mind throwing GPs or something your way as a donation for your work if you'd like. 

Not officially, but in trying to break down their detection system ive been doing AB testing with decent sample sizes (this is where the mobile emulation mode combined with randomized UA came from, as it was the only way I could consistently get past Error 15)

Unverified new accounts going directly into dreambot tutorial island scripts were getting kicked and locked within TWO minutes of logging in, when on the same IP as they were created. Not sure if its the undeliverable email to a fake account or the lack or verification that they're using, but once verified this kick and lock ceased to happen

I won't be removing the current system, as I'm sure this isn't a problem for everyone, but those that are running into this issue can select the "verification" feature if they need/want it

11 minutes ago, elusivestudio said:

Not officially, but in trying to break down their detection system ive been doing AB testing with decent sample sizes (this is where the mobile emulation mode combined with randomized UA came from, as it was the only way I could consistently get past Error 15)

Unverified new accounts going directly into dreambot tutorial island scripts were getting kicked and locked within TWO minutes of logging in, when on the same IP as they were created. Not sure if its the undeliverable email to a fake account or the lack or verification that they're using, but once verified this kick and lock ceased to happen

I won't be removing the current system, as I'm sure this isn't a problem for everyone, but those that are running into this issue can select the "verification" feature if they need/want it

Interesting to know, I just wanted to clarify because at face value that sounded like they were now indeed requiring verification as part of all these changes they're making. If it helps in getting around locks then that's awesome. :) 

5 minutes ago, UberJason said:

Interesting to know, I just wanted to clarify because at face value that sounded like they were now indeed requiring verification as part of all these changes they're making. If it helps in getting around locks then that's awesome. :) 

Just out of curiosity is the 7 day verification thing in the email true or a bluff? These tests never make it to 7 days so I've never found out hahaha

3 minutes ago, elusivestudio said:

Just out of curiosity is the 7 day verification thing in the email true or a bluff? These tests never make it to 7 days so I've never found out hahaha

Nah, what'll happen at the moment if you don't verify your email within that 7 days is you'll simply need to either set a different email or following the link in the same email they gave you, you'll need to request a new one

• elusivestudio changed the title to RS AccountFire - Proxy based RS account creation tool [free] [NEW RELEASE v0.1.6!]

It's here!!

v0.1.6
    - added GUI for top menu bar (no functionality yet)
    - checkboxes that disable features now visually represent and disallow input to box (such as "disable proxy")
    - added "enable human delays" checkbox, which increases time between filling the form inputs (slows script)
    - added "make verified accounts" checkbox, which uses temporary emails to enable it to also verify the account after creation
    - added "kill process" button, which terminates any running account creating session/process (no function yet - once I fix concurrency)

rsaccfire016.png

If using the verified account features, it may look like its being hung up on the email page --- its just waiting for the verification email to come in.

Please report any bugs here