Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RS_AccountFire NEW v2.0-beta! Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (Both Proxy and VPN modes available) [FREE]

elusivestudio

It's officially here! v1.0.0 release!

VPN Mode Information:

This mode requires OpenVPN to be installed!

You may have noticed the file is now a .exe - why you ask? VPN mode requires admin privileges to work, so this is just a simple wrapper to allow for privilege escalation. It still runs on Java. 

When starting the program it will automatically create a folder "RSAF" in the same directory as the program. You can set the username and password for your VPN through the program GUI, or by editing "RSAF/vpn/credentials.txt"

To add VPN connections, navigate to "RSAF/vpn/ovpn_files/" and add all of your config files. The program will loop through this directory as it runs. Below is a screenshot example using config files from NordVPN.

ovpns.PNG

v1.0.0 (RELEASE)
    - GUI Overhaul, better organization and grouping
    - custom domain names can now be entered instead of using the dropdown
    - full VPN support!
    - paths for chromedriver.exe and openvpn.exe are configurable through the file->configuration menu
    - random password generation added

8 hours ago, notsmile said:

Hey I may have something useful for you if you don't use/know about it!
    https://github.com/ultrafunkamsterdam/undetected-chromedriver

Maybe you can try and see if it helps you :)

Very interesting, when I have a chance I'm going to look through the source code and see what they're doing for undetectable patching. Thanks! 

• elusivestudio changed the title to RS AccountFire v1.0.0 [RELEASE!] - Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (Both Proxy and VPN modes available) [FREE]

Hi all, between renovating my house & work I haven't had much time. I am planning to release a v1.1.0 in a few days. Here are some features I have added.

If anyone has any features they would like to see in this next release please post and let me know!

- toggleable log/debug window that displays feedback from the program as it runs
    - file->experimental flags window that allows user to set some experimental features
    - automatically detect and move past error 15 and captcha occurrences (note: this does NOT mean it solves them, it just detects them and quits immediately, moving onto the next account. Rather than wasting time and getting hung up)
    - file->save settings to save your current setup and automatically load it on program launch
    - larger pool of UAs
    - more options for mobile emulation
    - further improvements to anti bot detection methods (shoutout to @notsmile for that link)

Edited by elusivestudio

Since I had finished the main features I wanted to catch up on error handling, bug fixes, and QOL changes. To accommodate future changes that expand features (integration & management) I had to completely rework the GUI. IMO it looked awful anyway and needed to be fixed up. Here is the GUI for the next release

110-1.png            110-2.png

110-3.png            110-4.png

Hi all - for anyone who uses VPN mode (I have NordVPN)...

to get the .ovpn configuration files they have this webpage you can download from:

https://nordvpn.com/ovpn/

As you can see.. kind of a pain in the ass to get a bunch of them. You have to click each individual file. I wrote this simple piece of javascript to rip the entire page. (might need to be tweaked if not using nordvpn). 

Press F12 to open the developer tools, and then paste this into the console and hit enter:

for(var oCt = 0; oCt < document.querySelectorAll("a[href$='.ovpn']").length; oCt++) {
    	document.querySelectorAll("a[href$='.ovpn']")[oCt].click();
    	await new Promise(resolve => setTimeout(resolve, 500));
    }

It should click every link on the page that contains a .ovpn download file

Hi all I know some people follow along for updates so I figure I'd give the most recent I've got

I've decided that the next release is going to be v2.0 - so many things have changed that it doesn't deserve to be part of v1.x

The GUI is further improved from the above photos to allow for easy future feature additions. The engine has been severely overhauled to improve randomness and further prevent detection (including UAs, mobile emulation, fingerprint spoofing, &more). Drastically improved error handling (tons of potential exceptions caught, doesn't hang up on website thrown errors etc) and user feedback with log system (and configurable verbosity). Ability to save proxy list and save entire program configuration for ease of use - just open and run!, options for save format (txt, excel, json, xml), additional path config options, and more! 

tldr;

This is a massive improvement update with a new sleek GUI and total engine overhaul. Hope to have it out within the next couple days, thanks for your patience 😃 

Not sure if the next version will fix this but now all I see when trying to create accounts with VPN configs is the whitelabel error. I reset my VPN credentials too so that shouldn't be an issue unless I need to grab new configs since I reset the credentials? 

3 hours ago, Ayylmao42000 said:

this won't work with proxies that require authentication ?

Currently no - but it will soon :)

EDIT: And by soon I mean I'll have it in the next release... I don't have any auth proxies to test this however, so I'm going to need you to test it and get back to me! Thanks

Edited by elusivestudio