Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RS_AccountFire NEW v2.0-beta! Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (Both Proxy and VPN modes available) [FREE]

elusivestudio

v0.1.7 is now released! We've got a few cool new things such as excel formatted exporting, randomized birthdays option and a nice little new application icon logo.png

You can find all the details in the version log on the first post \ bottom of this post

EDIT: Removed information about old chromedriver patcher.. please see front page for the new distribution 

v0.1.7
    - added "use random birthdays" checkbox, which will use a random birthday for every account created
    - added birthday to the output file
    - output file now exports to an Excel document (.xlsx), and file renamed to "RSAF_Created_Accounts.xlsx"
    - added menu help->info page for details about what each option in the tool does
    - added menu help->about page for some general details related to this tool
    - added menu file->exit to quit the app
    - process is now run on a new thread - fixes GUI blocking and allows multiple simultaneous processes
    - custom fire icon :D

Edited by elusivestudio

5 hours ago, AliasBots said:

So what are you modifying in chromedriver.exe?

Someone asked me this before haha - 

On 2/9/2021 at 10:39 AM, elusivestudio said:

Flag was a misnomer, its actually variables that are prefixed with "cdc_" (specifically chrome driver, different drivers have different specific variables) and loaded into the document as javascript (which bot detection programs look for). Since the driver is open source this can be changed in the source and recompiled.. or alternatively can be changed with a hex editor 

9 hours ago, AliasBots said:

Cool project, nice work!

Thanks! User feedback and knowing people are getting good use is what keeps me motivated to keep improving this tool

I appreciate your feedback about the patcher, I'll be re-adding the download link for the modified driver for now, here it is (and on 1st post):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/to1impq0zyh17aj/chromedriver.exe/file

NOTICE: Please report here if you experience windows automatically deleting the file or calling it malicious... thank you

Edited by elusivestudio

• elusivestudio changed the title to RS AccountFire v0.1.7 - Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (logs created acc's to .xlsx spreadsheet) [FREE]

Been extremely busy, but I did have time to bang out a new chromedriver patcher, this time written in C++ with NO dependencies and NO admin requirements... media fire didnt flag this one as a virus either, so that's a good sign :) just put in directory with chromedriver.exe and run, itll verify success

patcher2.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xyqkfbhzsri02b6/chrome_patcher.exe/file

Once again: if you experience any issues with this, such as windows calling it a virus... please let me know!!!

Edited by elusivestudio

I love this program!
    Im using it to produce a good amt of tuts per day.

One thing I would love to be added is an option for users to add their tutorial island script (if owned) to a quickstart params menu so it would launch the accounts on dreambot and put them through tut island after creating them 

6 hours ago, purepanic said:

I love this program!
    Im using it to produce a good amt of tuts per day.

One thing I would love to be added is an option for users to add their tutorial island script (if owned) to a quickstart params menu so it would launch the accounts on dreambot and put them through tut island after creating them 

Love to hear that! :D

I am planning to add integrations into DreamBot (such as tut island as you mentioned) as I actually just saw an account creator/manager program that someone is selling which includes this feature as well as AI based captcha solving. It definitely inspired me to expand this program out to have even more features! Best of all, I never plan to sell this program, it will *always* be FREEWARE. 

Currently in my spare time I've been working on the VPN support (hooking into OpenVPN) and some final improvements. Once this is done I'll release v1.0.0. From there, we are out of alpha and all minor builds will simply be bug fixes and QOL improvements. 

The manager suite for automatically sending to tut island and Captcha solving will be part of a v2 release in the future