Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Why do i get banned?

Crimehead

I don't know why i keep getting banned. no matter what script or even different clients i get banned within 12 hours. i have even tested it with just opening dreambot client after deleted browsing history, changing ip address through MAC address, deleting random.dat / LIVE folders, and manually did tutorial island and logged out. banned 12 hours later. what am i missing?

i may have figured it out doing some testing still. i think this was caused by creating new accounts on same ip. or if i tried to log in on banned account, and didnt change ip etc after. something was definitely getting flagged though.

48 minutes ago, Crimehead said:

i may have figured it out doing some testing still. i think this was caused by creating new accounts on same ip. or if i tried to log in on banned account, and didnt change ip etc after. something was definitely getting flagged though.

pretty much the same thing was happening with me, i've tried to create accounts on diff ips etc but they still are banned fairly quick. I'm a total noob with this stuff but I definitely feel like i'm also flagged somehow. premium scripts, breaks etc I still havent had much luck. Definitely not having the same success I did years ago botting. Thanks!

1 minute ago, takeitaway197 said:

pretty much the same thing was happening with me, i've tried to create accounts on diff ips etc but they still are banned fairly quick. I'm a total noob with this stuff but I definitely feel like i'm also flagged somehow. premium scripts, breaks etc I still havent had much luck. Definitely not having the same success I did years ago botting. Thanks!

I'm not sure what it is either. Some of my new accounts live and they are fine and others get banned while resting and I still have no idea why. even if i just do tutorial island, im still testing different things but overall its trial and error right now. the ones that live last fairly long botting though.

21 minutes ago, NurarihyonAlt said:

I'm not sure what it is either. Some of my new accounts live and they are fine and others get banned while resting and I still have no idea why. even if i just do tutorial island, im still testing different things but overall its trial and error right now. the ones that live last fairly long botting though.

For the ones that last a decent amount of time, how much time are we talking roughly?

Is there a certain pattern you have been following on those accounts in particular to keep them afloat so long? Thanks!

10 hours ago, takeitaway197 said:

For the ones that last a decent amount of time, how much time are we talking roughly?

Is there a certain pattern you have been following on those accounts in particular to keep them afloat so long? Thanks!

Honestly I'm still testing things, i think i need to let them rest a bit longer and i have 5 accounts that lasted and have been running for a few days with breaks no ban, over the weekened and still going rn. i make small amounts of accounts like 4 run them through tut with then leave them alone for a bit. Sometimes i come back and they are banned no idea why im trying to do tut manually right now. i don't have a pattern. 1/4 that i recently made lived while the other 3 got banned but all ran at the same time so its confusing. Btw im running them in F2P so they are surviving lol

Archived