Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What kind of cheap pc build should I get ?

yagizbasoglu

I just discovered old xeon cpus on aliexpress. Im thinking about getting an e5-2620 v3 with 16gb ram. Maybe something better im not sure. How many clients i can run with this cpu ? Do you have any other recommendations ? 

I have a massive hardon for quadsocket dell r910s.  It really depends on your budget and how many client you want to run.

DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS!!

Everything from aliexpress is a Chinese knockoff. 
    Its like ordering a GTX 1070 Ti from Wish for 100$.

Everything from China thats unofficial is more than likely a knock off scam.

8 minutes ago, krypt1c said:

DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS!!

Everything from aliexpress is a Chinese knockoff. 
    Its like ordering a GTX 1070 Ti from Wish for 100$.

Everything from China thats unofficial is more than likely a knock off scam.

Its first time of me hearing this, everyone i see is happy about the cpus they got from aliexpress 

2 hours ago, yagizbasoglu said:

Its first time of me hearing this, everyone i see is happy about the cpus they got from aliexpress 

There is definitely no doubt that some cpu's there are legit (especially the old ones).
    Just be cautious mate, there are plenty of cases of when people bought GPU's from sites like Aliexpress and wish and they got a totally different gpu rather than what they paid for. 

I'd avoid wish and Alibaba/express.  Ebay and local market places are the go to for cheap used industrial hardware. 

I got a bomb ass pc from Kijiji (Canada's Craig's list), for a very cheap price.

- GTX 1070 Ti | GPU
    - i5-8600k | CPU
    - 24 GB Memory

All for $700 USD

2 hours ago, m4rr3co said:

i have 2x proliant servers rocking 2x X5650 each (bought from aliexpress)... im pretty satisfied with price/efficiency

Whats the price and how many clients can you run ?

9 hours ago, yagizbasoglu said:

Whats the price and how many clients can you run ?

you gotta dig a little in ebay, but iirc you can find those for about 100usd (the full setup, mobo/processors/psu and so on)

the processors alone are like 10usd each haha... i can run about 45x per server

Archived