Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • First Ban, My fault, Alt acc. Is My main Safe if its Never Botted or Muled for.

Networkz

So! as the title states! i got my first ban, and man was it fun lol.

So im wondering, Can my main account get banned " Never Ever Botted on " If im running DreamBot on different accounts in the background ? Im not using them as mules, Theyve never traded to my main account at all. But i would be running them at the same time as playing by hand on my main account... If that makes sense at all lol.

If i ever did the Mule thing, i would make a second "Main" that can Accept the trades and sell off that same day for RW$. Then if it gets banned, all the gear / loot / items is already liquidated and that will be the last time that "Second Main" is used. basically the account would get tossed and a new one put into circulation. most likely a F2P account that i have no care for. But quick one and done large sum trades to minimize losses on a main account.

But yea, i know bans are gunna come. just trying to avoid one on my main account.

Thanks for the help! much love and chat soon!

Incase anyone was wondering what my break pattern is

AFK Break - Between 1 and 3 min Every 10 to 20 min

Mini Break - Between 10 and 20 min Every 60 to 80 min

Long Break - Between 900 and 960 min Every 300 - 360 min  (4-5 Hours Total Bot time Per day " More like 4 hours with the Logout on Mini Breaks"

And i was using The F2P AIO Script mainly - Was banned due to Macroing which is a Major Ban and was a permanent ban not just a temp. was also the first incident on this one account.  and i am running almost every little task inside the script. so its doing alot of things inside that time frame instead of just doing 1 consistent task all the time. it swaps between fishing and killing and mining and all that other fun stuff

I also, Was not using Covert mode. and did use another bot provider before finding DreamBot. So maybe using 2 different ones over the course of the 3 days i botted made a difference as well.

I will be Investing in VIP here tomorrow so i can get the benefit of using Covert mode. Not sure if it will help at all. but for 9$ its worth it. and the community here seems alot more Viable yet.

banned.png

• Networkz changed the title to First Ban, My fault, Alt acc. Is My main Safe if its Never Botted or Muled for.
    7 hours ago, Networkz said:

So! as the title states! i got my first ban, and man was it fun lol.

So im wondering, Can my main account get banned " Never Ever Botted on " If im running DreamBot on different accounts in the background ? Im not using them as mules, Theyve never traded to my main account at all. But i would be running them at the same time as playing by hand on my main account... If that makes sense at all lol.

If i ever did the Mule thing, i would make a second "Main" that can Accept the trades and sell off that same day for RW$. Then if it gets banned, all the gear / loot / items is already liquidated and that will be the last time that "Second Main" is used. basically the account would get tossed and a new one put into circulation. most likely a F2P account that i have no care for. But quick one and done large sum trades to minimize losses on a main account.

But yea, i know bans are gunna come. just trying to avoid one on my main account.

Thanks for the help! much love and chat soon!

Incase anyone was wondering what my break pattern is

AFK Break - Between 1 and 3 min Every 10 to 20 min

Mini Break - Between 10 and 20 min Every 60 to 80 min

Long Break - Between 900 and 960 min Every 300 - 360 min  (4-5 Hours Total Bot time Per day " More like 4 hours with the Logout on Mini Breaks"

And i was using The F2P AIO Script mainly - Was banned due to Macroing which is a Major Ban and was a permanent ban not just a temp. was also the first incident on this one account.  and i am running almost every little task inside the script. so its doing alot of things inside that time frame instead of just doing 1 consistent task all the time. it swaps between fishing and killing and mining and all that other fun stuff

I also, Was not using Covert mode. and did use another bot provider before finding DreamBot. So maybe using 2 different ones over the course of the 3 days i botted made a difference as well.

I will be Investing in VIP here tomorrow so i can get the benefit of using Covert mode. Not sure if it will help at all. but for 9$ its worth it. and the community here seems alot more Viable yet.

banned.png

It's super rare to get banned on an account you never botted on by association. I've lost many rubbish accounts but never my main.

I don't know about mules but apparently it's also somewhat rare to get banned on those.

BTW since you were banned using my script, I should tell you there's an anti-ban update tomorrow which might help. Pesky jagex were starting to learn its pattern again.

Edit: Maybe get rid of the AFK break if it logs out, that's perhaps _too_ often for relogging

9 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

It's super rare to get banned on an account you never botted on by association. I've lost many rubbish accounts but never my main.

I don't know about mules but apparently it's also somewhat rare to get banned on those.

BTW since you were banned using my script, I should tell you there's an anti-ban update tomorrow which might help. Pesky jagex were starting to learn its pattern again.

Edit: Maybe get rid of the AFK break if it logs out, that's perhaps _too_ often for relogging

It was your profile aha, Not a problem though man, i know bans are gunna come i was just worried about my main lmfao. But perfect thats awesome atleast!!! Super excited too see what your update has in store and also excited to check out the "Covert Mode" along with it!

The AFK break Currently Doesnt Log out. It just sits AFK for up to 3 min.

I have 2 of them that logout, which is the short and long breaks for overnight.

and AFK is just to add some randomness in between each other section. Yknow, Parents call you, gotta piss, thirsty, etc. i could shorten them up or add in a second variation of the AFK break for a longer But less often sit and chill time.

IM just having fun seeing what i can accomplish.. Although, i feel i should start using proxies soon if i wanna do my best to avoid bans at all xD

Update - Second account is Currently on a break. 13 and a half hours left till it logs back in. I will post after it logs in to see if its banned or not lol

can some1 tell me how how do i create accounts for botting? using my house ip? or proxys for each account? thanks

sorry just starting never botter before ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I just got banned in my alt too. I'm using breaks like you, but I was using a paid script on a P2P account.

One thing I didn't understand, I was banned from macroing/botting, and my account was released 1 day after.

Maybe now I'm on the black list, they'll be watching me, I guess... Have this happened to anyone here too? Should I create a new account?

Use Proxy's although its never been found in evidence that Jagex use your IP and put you on a watch list, I will assume they do some sort of check against IP's. Typically bots would create another account on same IP in which if that's the case Jagex could easily pick them off based on IP reputation. 

Dreambot client has Proxy options and there are plenty of free ones about, or get a vpn application if you don't want to just pass dreambot through proxy.

Archived