Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can I run bots using a vpn

aj2192

I'm gonna say no. Even if you have a dedicated vpn server private to yourself they would all be using that same port. Most standard VPN's actually might screw you because most are set to change and connect to a different IP address every time which would cause even more problems and help jagex detect that you are using a bot client because your IP isn't the same every time you log off but then log back in.

I use 

https://proxy.webshare.io/

they give out free proxies but I have a plan that set for me that gives me 50 socks5 proxies that are private to me only. that's kind of overkill but a shared proxy should be fine also. just don't use the same one for multiple bots. use a different one per bot, for max protection.

1 hour ago, greyu_artist said:

I use 

https://proxy.webshare.io/

they give out free proxies but I have a plan that set for me that gives me 50 socks5 proxies that are private to me only. that's kind of overkill but a shared proxy should be fine also. just don't use the same one for multiple bots. use a different one per bot, for max protection.

Funny how we use the same site :D I get mine from there too, how are your ban rates so far with this. ofc before the Jagex detecting your stuff.

with my plan it was pretty good due to the fact that I had dedicated private proxies for my use only. But not looking too good these days with Dreambot client being detected itself.

• 10 months later...

A good VPN service doesn't necessarily have to be expensive. Using a VPN or Proxy server, is a good way to prevent people from obtaining your IP address by making your console go through another server before connecting to anything on the internet. That way, if someone tries to get your IP address, they will get the IP address of the proxy server, not your IP address. Remember that while a VPN will protect your IP and encrypt your internet history, it won't keep you safe, for instance, if you visit phishing websites or download compromised files. Fortunately, it is easier to find and watch ufc online when using a VPN, so I recommend using one.

• 2 weeks later...

You also need to use HQ proxies. Otherwise the Client won't load. I personall use https://proxy-seller.com/. Always up and easy to manage. Also you can select the reason to bot. For example runescape. Then you can be sure that that Proxy wont be sold to another person for runescape.

Archived