Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hoke's AIO coming 2021

HTM

Well guys, i've been on this project in my spare time for almost 8months now. i've had a lot of set backs and ran into a lot of learning curves considering i've never coded with Dreambot api or java. today i finished linking my GUI to my main program after working on it endlessly. This is my finished gui and a peek at what i've been doing. Thanks to everyone for all the help and coding support along the way. Currently i'm ironing out the taskMode(doesn't seem to pull correctly and causes conflict) and then i want to really focus on some personalized antiban unique to my scripts. Hopefully you like the GUI and if you have any pointers/suggestions to add in let me know before i get to far along :)

cutter-gui.png

With TaskMode

cut-Task-gui.png

home-gui.png

mining-gui.png

hunting-gui.png

fishing-gui.png

cooker-gui.png

herbs-gui.png

smither-gui.png

thiever-gui.png

fletcher-gui.png