Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot will close other brand bot clients.

calipso1999

I dont know if this is a bug, Dreambot will recognize an Osbot client as one of their own and close it if i have two dreambot and two osbot clients open. i get this dreambot notification every hour or so telling me that i have too many clients open and that i should upgrade to vip and then it shuts down one dreambot client and the other foreign clients.

The too many clients warning doesn't count any other processes to get that, but if anyone else is using your account or same IP you can get that message.

Our client doesn't close any other process including other bot clients, and I believe it shouldn't even close itself when you get that error message. 

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

The too many clients warning doesn't count any other processes to get that, but if anyone else is using your account or same IP you can get that message.

Our client doesn't close any other process including other bot clients, and I believe it shouldn't even close itself when you get that error message. 

Well, thats happening to me. Sorry i didnt explain myself good enough, it doesnt close the client altogether, it just makes the accounts being botted log out.

Archived