Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammed for $60.00 Account Purchase

TheCloakdOne

4 hours ago, Chicks said:

The dispute here at Dreambot took more of my attention, the team that is handling PA currently have many orders and that's why it's taking more time over there. Thanks for reaching out here at Dreambot to expedite your case, apologies for the experience you had with us, this has been taken as a learning experience and will be avoiding situations like this in the future.

Then if you are accepting responsibility for this accept my terms on playerauctions and get this resolved. stop wasting my time with boilerplate response text and resolve the issue at hand.

The dispute has been resolved. It's left for revision on Player Auctions admins

@TheCloakdOne, what is the state of this dispute in your point of view? Have you received the account you purchased? Is there anything else you're trying to achieve with this dispute or can it be closed? I was told you were offered 10M for compensation for the inconvenience. Did you accept the offer?

If the dispute on PA is still open for whatever reason, I don't exactly care about it as long as the account has been delivered and any promised compensations have been given.

The dispute is still open with Player Auctions and has been escalated to their dispute department for resolution of this case due to all the issues. I have no interest in 10m, and this was offered over the forum and not over Player Auctions, due to the lack of trust in this trader i will not be dealing with any refunds outside of the Player Auctions platform. 

This has directly impacted my customer rights & business because of this as Chicks is fully aware, and until that is resolve this case remains open. I also believe @Chicks still to be acting in a dishonest way hence why this was raised to Player Auctions. If he was acting in an honest way he would deal with the player auctions dispute rather than trying to BRIBE me to drop it over this forum for 10m.

This purchase was over $50 and @Chicks seems to think $2.50 as a bribe will suffice... its honestly an insult. If he were to offer compensation he should do it through the official channel for a reasonable amount on Player Auctions rather than stating that here and then refusing compensation on PA. Its Shady as fuck.

If staff are happy to let potential scammers back onto the platform prior to a dispute being fully resolved this raises some questions around the validity of the Dreambot market. As far as im concerned until this dispute is resolved this thread should remain open. 

On 1/25/2021 at 6:35 AM, Hashtag said:

Alright. Please keep us updated on the state of the dispute on Player Auctions.

PA-Dispute-min.thumb.png.fd13752fb1f73efeb9256ad4fecbc27b.png

PlayerAuctions decided to rule into TheCloakdOne favor.
    Mistakes happen, I know we are at fault here, for which we didn't have any issue in providing the buyer the account he desired.
    We have cleaned the bad stock in pro of not letting this happen again, however, we are out $59.99 and 2 accounts now, one with bad stats which the buyer set an email (which we are taking the loss and being resolved internally) and one delivered to TheCloakdOne.

Archived