Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammed for $60.00 Account Purchase

TheCloakdOne

@Chicks @ChicksGold on Player auctions selling a 90 Attack/Str/Defence account for $60, they have failed to provide me with the sold account.

- Account details provided did not work

- Seller is stating they are working even though they are not

Seems like a scam to me, ive seen Chicks active on the forums selling stuff, seems like its a bit of a scam would defo not trust this trader after this.

image.png.e121541cb01bea48c86801f5b2b27b78.png

image.png.e6d6e58ee27f64b0f4f9e8a2ebac5aa6.png

Probs worth marking him as risky until he resolves this? No point more people being scammed by him. I have received no further communications from Chicks and seems very sketchy he can be online on this forum the entire time but fail to respond to any messages?

Hi, my apologies for the delay. I already responded you in our accounts thread and I was reviewing the situation with our accounts manager. He said that we will give you a replacement, you will contacted by our agents through Player Auctions.

Update: Our team informed me that they have contacted you through Player Auctions. Please confirm 

Seller has now attempted to resolve the dispute by providing an account, which yet again is not as ordered. The account is 10+ BIG levels away from where it needs to be and he tried to fob this off as the account i ordered. Not impressed in the slightest. 

Buyer Beware!

26 minutes ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Seller has now attempted to resolve the dispute by providing an account, which yet again is not as ordered. The account is 10+ BIG levels away from where it needs to be and he tried to fob this off as the account i ordered. Not impressed in the slightest. 

Buyer Beware!

It wasn't intentioned, my apologies. The agent explained it in the dispute, please respond to it.

- The first credentials we provided today were from the account that the customer bought in the first place, but it was our fault not to check the accounts stats before sending it to the customer and the stats weren’t right. It was never intended to scam, our reputation precedes us in PlayerAuctions and this was an internal mistake with our supplier that won’t happen again.

- A new account has been sent as replacement with the right stats.

Inkedunknown_3_LI.jpg

Lets get the facts straight as what your saying isnt true is it.... i have all logs for communications around this case:

* You first provided an account with invalid credentials

* You then stated this account was already claimed and were "investigating" for 2 whole days... as soon as you get pulled up on here your reply becomes instant..

* You then provided me another set of different credentials for an account that is far off what i ordered

* You then provide yet another different account which finally has the correct stats after 4 days... Far off the 20 minutes you promise in your adverts.

Please keep this case open until the playerauctions dispute is complete. I am not satisfied with this outcome

The dispute here at Dreambot took more of my attention, the team that is handling PA currently have many orders and that's why it's taking more time over there. Thanks for reaching out here at Dreambot to expedite your case, apologies for the experience you had with us, this has been taken as a learning experience and will be avoiding situations like this in the future.

Archived