Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammed for $60.00 Account Purchase

TheCloakdOne

1 hour ago, Chicks said:

PA-Dispute-min.thumb.png.fd13752fb1f73efeb9256ad4fecbc27b.png

PlayerAuctions decided to rule into TheCloakdOne favor.
    Mistakes happen, I know we are at fault here, for which we didn't have any issue in providing the buyer the account he desired.
    We have cleaned the bad stock in pro of not letting this happen again, however, we are out $59.99 and 2 accounts now, one with bad stats which the buyer set an email (which we are taking the loss and being resolved internally) and one delivered to TheCloakdOne.

What are you on about 2 accounts....

The first account you tried to sell me i was never able to log into, you confirmed this was sold to a customer earlier that day (evidence is avaialble in both this thread & via dm logs) .

The second account was 80 combats and was returned to you (as documented in the post),

Then you eventually got round to providing a third account which was what you should of provided over a week ago.

Your internal process is a mess, stop blaming your customers on it when you cant even organise a single account sale to go through correctly. 

22 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

What are you on about 2 accounts....

The first account you tried to sell me i was never able to log into, you confirmed this was sold to a customer earlier that day (evidence is avaialble in both this thread & via dm logs) .

The second account was 80 combats and was returned to you (as documented in the post),

Then you eventually got round to providing a third account which was what you should of provided over a week ago.

Your internal process is a mess, stop blaming your customers on it when you cant even organise a single account sale to go through correctly. 

1. "The first account you tried to sell me i was never able to log into, you confirmed this was sold to a customer earlier that day (evidence is avaialble in both this thread & via dm logs) ."

I'm not sure how you think this was the case.

2. "The second account was 80 combats and was returned to you (as documented in the post),"

It was the first account that we provided, not the second, we had the wrong login details then we provided you the right login details, it was 10 combat levels short, yes, then we provided the account with combat level 90.

3. "Then you eventually got round to providing a third account which was what you should of provided over a week ago."

PlayerAuctions refunded you the full amount, you basically got a free account.

4. "Your internal process is a mess, stop blaming your customers on it when you cant even organise a single account sale to go through correctly. "

We are not blaming you, or our customers, will you ever realize this? and yes it was a mistake, we have taken serious action to correct this situation from ever happening in the future.

You clearly are delusional, you can re-read your DM's & the Player auctions topic where you state these points very clearly. If you had simply acted honestly and transparently you wouldnt be in this situation. Im not wasting any further time arguing with you as its been made quite clear you are at fault for all of this. Deal with it and move on

On 1/29/2021 at 4:54 AM, TheCloakdOne said:

You clearly are delusional, you can re-read your DM's & the Player auctions topic where you state these points very clearly. If you had simply acted honestly and transparently you wouldnt be in this situation. Im not wasting any further time arguing with you as its been made quite clear you are at fault for all of this. Deal with it and move on

We always were transparent in every step of the situation and it was resolved. That's what we don't understand, why you kept arging when the situation was resolved? 

What else do you want?

• 3 weeks later...

It seems this has been resolved, even if with some lingering bitterness.

I don't believe there was any attempt to scam. As is typical with any business that gets scaled up, there will be problems during growth. An employee/associate of Chicks' messed up and they did what they could to make it right. Users take full responsibility for the companies they run, and the users they employ. Chicks has been held accountable with the negative feedback on his profile.

This thread will be closed.

• Hashtag changed the title to Scammed for $60.00 Account Purchase
    • Prime locked this topic

Archived