Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [BETA] Ninja Fisher Pro - [AIO] [MULTIPLE LOCATIONS] [CUSTOM DROPPING PATTERNS] [CUSTOM BANKING]

CodeNinja

kByGxcN.png

THIS SCRIPT IS IN BETA, PLEASE REPORT BUGS WITH AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE!

Supported Locations:

• Lumbridge (Bank/Drop)
    • Lumbridge Swamp (Bank/Drop)
    • Draynor (Bank/Drop)
    • Al Kharid (Bank/Drop)
    • Entrana Dock (Drop)
    • Entrana River (Drop)
    • Barbarian Village (Drop)
    • Catherby (Bank/Drop)
    • Fishing Guild (Bank/Drop)
    • Ottos Grotto (Drop)
    • Minnow Platform (None)
    • Corsair Cove (Drop)

Supported Fish Types:

• Shrimps/Anchovies/Sardines/Herring (Draynor, Al Kharid, Catherby, Fishing Guild, Entrana Dock, Lumbridge Swamp, Corsair Cove)
    • Sardines/Herring (Draynor, Al Kharid, Catherby, Fishing Guild, Entrana Dock, Lumbridge Swamp, Corsair Cove)
    • Mackerel/Cod/Bass (Catherby, Fishing Guild)
    • Trout/Salmon/Pike (Barbarian Village, Lumbridge, Entrana River)
    • Lobster/Tuna/Swordfish (Catherby, Fishing Guild)
    • Barbarian Fish (Otto's Grotto)
    • Shark (Catherby, Fishing Guild)
    • Minnow (Minnow Platform)

Supported Dropping Patterns:

• Left to Right
    • Top to Bottom
    • Zigzag
    • Zigzag Top to Bottom
    • Double Zigzag

How to Use:

• Be logged in
    • MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SHIFT DROPPING ENABLED
    • Start script at the desired fishing spot (not at the bank)
    • Select fish to be caught
    • Select location to fish at
    • Select dispose type (Dropping/Banking/etc)
    • If dropping, select desired dropping pattern
    • Hit start and profit

Paint/GUI Preview:

image.png.9a5e4057521f7094f087582eb7c136e6.png         image.png.ab717fde81aa07bd05f50c14c90c7f0f.png

Version History:

v0.01 - Initial Release

To Do:

3 Tick Fishing
    Aerial Fishing
    Dragon/Infernal Harpoon Special
    Karambwans
    Dark Crabs
    Infernal/Lava Eels
    Monkfish
    Anglerfish
    Sacred Eels

Edited by CodeNinja

Been working great so far! In my case, I tested fishing lobsters in Catherby.

I would say a few areas for improvement are the way the bot finds new fishing spots when one disappears, and the banking.

It was a bit sus when the bot angled the camera perfectly to the next fishing spot, even though they were in the furthest possible spot from one another. It seemed to "know" where the next one was a bit unnaturally. Perhaps some random time offset, plus a bit of "looking around" with the camera could help make this more organic.

A second edge case happened where when fishing in the far east, it seemed to "lose" the other fishing spots to the west, so when the one it was on disappeared, it kind of just hung out. I waited around 30 seconds before pausing the bot, clicking the next spot, and resuming it. It had the spots painted when I went west, so this might have just been some "afk" antiban, and if so, I probably just got impatient.

Additionally, the bot misclicked the bank a few times (which was good for it being organic), but then it just hung out for like 5 or so seconds before clicking again correctly. I would say that it's more natural to misclick a time or two ("randomly") and then finally get it right, vs. messing up a few times, waiting, and then getting it right.

Just my two cents though. The bot works great, and I'm looking forward to continuing to use it.

Edit:

Got stuck in the bank after one trip from trout/salmon in Lumbridge

Would you consider adding a cooking and/or banking feature to the barbarian village trout/salmon spot?

Edited by SilentNight

hello i was running this in fishing guild and it was running ok (it's a little finnicky when it fishes but it's not that bad) and all of a sudden the script wants to take me to catherby everytime. i would start the script in the bank or on the dock. i haven't done anything different and now it's not working in the fishing guild. 

also another note just like another person pointed out, it seems too fast. very robotic. it works wonderfully when it does for sure. but with some tweeks it's solid in catherby. i would say fishing guild too but it keeps running me to catherby all of a sudden

Edited by Dethklok1158

sounds like you accidentally set it to catherby or its a case of the dreambot client leaking to another if you are running multiple instances of it at the same time (static API)

i will see what i can do to make the default interact method for dreambot less bot-like

had it running last night looks like it must have only worked for about 3 hours with it only gaining 120kxp been running this morning and seems to be working fine with barb fishing

Edited by bcf95

Currently using this to fish sharks at guild with no problems. I noticed (in barbarian village also) that the moment the current fishing spot is depleted, the bot immediately clicks on a new one. This would look like an obvious bot If i were an onlooker. The same can be said when the inventory is full and the bot goes to bank. A more natural AFK look would be to wait a few seconds and then click on a new spot/ bank after filling the inventory, at least for me. Any chance you could add this? 

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to use this in a few different places now and it just stops and does not continue. I eventually log out from inactivity and it logs me back in only to fish like 3 shrimp and do nothing again until I log out. 😞

2 hours ago, 0mgitscass said:

Tried to use this in a few different places now and it just stops and does not continue. I eventually log out from inactivity and it logs me back in only to fish like 3 shrimp and do nothing again until I log out. 😞

can you tell me where and what settings you used in the UI?  The average run time is over 3 hours for this script so I have a hard time believing it just doesnt work.

I tried to use this at Lumbridge swamp catching both shrimp and sardine and it just would not fish at all, I had it on the setting to bank them and if I fished an inventory myself it would run it to the bank for me but it wouldn't actually catch the fish, it just stood there until I logged.