Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Roma's Drift Net Fishing [FISHING] [HUNTER]

Roma

bcpcC3O.png

Catches Fish Shoals in the Drift Net Fishing activity on Fossil Island.

Equipment requirements:

• Flippers.
    • Diving apparatus.
    • Fishbowl helmet.
    • Trident.
    • Weight reduction gear.

Supplies:

• Numulite (to bank fish, and/or enter the minigame if you haven't paid for permanent access).
    • Drift nets.
    • Stamina potions (optional).

Instructions:

• Equip the required gear.
    • Get enough supplies.
    • Start the script on the small island or underwater.

Please check the console (log) if the script is stopping. It will print what the bot is missing.

13 minutes ago, DGRS said:

testing script it looks promising

Saw the initial comment on mail. If you run into a bug please take a screenshot of the console and in game screen for me to look into. Thanks.

Yesterday I tried the script 2-3x but everytime it stopped working after 2-3 minutes and walked outside the drift net instance and the bot would just idle

I could try to use the bot again today and make a screenshot when it happens again. But I assume that the trial period is over

i am very interested to buy the script if it works 

10 hours ago, DGRS said:

Yesterday I tried the script 2-3x but everytime it stopped working after 2-3 minutes and walked outside the drift net instance and the bot would just idle

I could try to use the bot again today and make a screenshot when it happens again. But I assume that the trial period is over

i am very interested to buy the script if it works 

I can give you the trial manually, and even gift you the script, if you end up helping me finding bugs.

• 3 months later...

(trial version) Also issues here. seems to work perfectly, until it just stops and idles. Console spams "List size: 8" and lags the whole client 😮 

Happened 2 times, but has been running for 5 minutes now without issues. will update this post later on how it's going

WHY doesn't this script have more posts, it's awesome when it works 😮

4 hours ago, Novice said:

(trial version) Also issues here. seems to work perfectly, until it just stops and idles. Console spams "List size: 8" and lags the whole client 😮 

Happened 2 times, but has been running for 5 minutes now without issues. will update this post later on how it's going

WHY doesn't this script have more posts, it's awesome when it works 😮

Oh nobody actually responded since then, but if you could help me out with a test account to figure out what's wrong, I could also offer you a free version of the script 🙂.

13 hours ago, Roma said:

Oh nobody actually responded since then, but if you could help me out with a test account to figure out what's wrong, I could also offer you a free version of the script 🙂.

After 3 times of those fails, it workeds perfectly for a little over an hour :D  seems that it either works or not. when it breaks it simply spams "list size:x" (x=number between 1-9) 

would gladly help but i only have one account with the reqs to run the script.

1 hour ago, Novice said:

After 3 times of those fails, it workeds perfectly for a little over an hour :D  seems that it either works or not. when it breaks it simply spams "list size:x" (x=number between 1-9) 

would gladly help but i only have one account with the reqs to run the script.

Do you have discord?

Archived