Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Accounts Getting Locked

7DD

I am wanting to expand my botting farm to about 10-15 but the only way I can is via a VPS. So I've been using a VPS the past week and my accounts get locked after 1-2 hours. I also use different proxies for each account and it still doesn't help. I make the accounts on my own ip/comp and hand do tut island. Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated because this is putting a big hinder in my potential bot farm. For example, which website for specific VPS/proxies will be better or is a dedicated server better for this problem.

NOTE: I apologize beforehand if this is the wrong section to ask for this kind of help. It seemed the best fitting.

The proxies your using are likely a problem. I'm not 100% certain but I think the VPS itself could also be playing a role in the accounts locking but it's likely mostly to blame on the proxies. for a small amount of accounts like that, just unlock the accounts unless you're suiciding them which wouldn't make unlocking them worth it IMO unless you have a manager/unlocker to do it for you. In that case, you might want to look for better proxies.

6 hours ago, UberJason said:

The proxies your using are likely a problem. I'm not 100% certain but I think the VPS itself could also be playing a role in the accounts locking but it's likely mostly to blame on the proxies. for a small amount of accounts like that, just unlock the accounts unless you're suiciding them which wouldn't make unlocking them worth it IMO unless you have a manager/unlocker to do it for you. In that case, you might want to look for better proxies.

Thanks for the info! Any websites you suggest?

Archived