Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Cooking [ALL FOOD] [AIO] [ALL LOCATIONS] [PROGRESSIVE] [RESTOCKING] [MULING] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

• 3 weeks later...
    14 hours ago, DullAchingLeg said:

I'm trying to make curry. But there's no option to make it :( I know its not the most optimal thing to make but I'd like to atleast have the option to. <3 

Hey dude ill get it added today

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

Just bought this today and it is pretty good so far. Here is a question and a feedback:

* If the location is selected as Rogue's den and the character is not already equipped with a games necklace, bot constantly tries to empty and fill the inventory with fishes. I worked around this by equipping the necklace myself before starting the bot (I'm not sure what will happen when the necklace is out of charges).

* Something I would like to see is an amount limit or "craft all and jump to next fish on the list" option, since I have a lot of fish in my inventory and I would love to cook them all, instead of setting a level limit. 

Overall, great bot. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

jugs of wine has a big issue. No matter the location i choose it opens the bank takes the wine and grapes out and then empties the inventory back into the bank constantly.