Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd AIO Mud Runes [300-500k/hr] [LEVEL 3 START] [All In One] [Skill Training] [Digsite] [Mueling] [Restocking] [ [Multi-Brain]

TheCloakdOne

I'm honestly pretty blown away by this script. My account was all level 50 except prayer, it quested and trained prayer and got 50+ prayer within 1 and a half hours. It then proceeded to make good money harvesting fungus. As far as P2P goes this is a one in a kind script. I'll be buying this after I pay bills. I'm going to test a lower level account tomorrow.

So, my previous reply was actually for the fungus trial. However, i just completed my 3hr trial for this script. Works good so far. It got me levels in RC, thieving from 1 - 25, agility to 10 I think. It took a long time to complete the Digsite quest but even with a human that quest takes forever. In the last 20 minutes it was doing the Varrock museum, cleaning items. I'm guessing this is part of the script? Thought it was going to craft runes. Maybe the rocks in the museum are "mud runes?" I'm confused now lol. If this is part of the requirements, I'd like to extend the trial 1 or or 2 hours, so I can test the runecrafting. Everything else worked great.

Edited by ChaosKilla

• 2 weeks later...
    On 5/30/2021 at 5:10 AM, ChaosKilla said:

In the last 20 minutes it was doing the Varrock museum, cleaning items. I'm guessing this is part of the script? Thought it was going to craft runes. Maybe the rocks in the museum are "mud runes?" I'm confused now lol. If this is part of the requirements, I'd like to extend the trial 1 or or 2 hours, so I can test the runecrafting. Everything else worked great.

The rocks in the museum is part of the script but is not runecrafting mud runes. Mud runes are real runes. water/earth. You were not at the point where it starts runecrafting yet.

From the OP:

- Varrock Mesuem Cleaning & Digsite Pendant

To further increase the GP/H this minigame can be completed to unlock the ability to use Digsite Pendants. This script will complete the discovery part of this minigame, place all items on their required plinths and claim the digsite pendant once discovered

The script will purchase Ruby Neckaces & Enchant Ruby Tablets to craft any required pendants.

Edited by Guevara

I've realized that digsite quest has a lot of glitches and even after 2hr it didn't complete. From now on I'll just use Walk to altar and varrock tele to bank. Anyone else able to complete digsite on this script?

8 minutes ago, ChaosKilla said:

I've realized that digsite quest has a lot of glitches and even after 2hr it didn't complete. From now on I'll just use Walk to altar and varrock tele to bank. Anyone else able to complete digsite on this script?

What issue are you encountering? i cant help if you arent clear on the issue your facing

4 minutes ago, TheCloakdOne said:

What issue are you encountering? i cant help if you arent clear on the issue your facing

Gets caught up on dialog with the tests. Had to manual input correct answers after it did this for 45 minutes.

Also took about 2 hours to digup all the bones. Then 3 hours later I'm still cleaning artifacts at Varrock Museum. I think its stowing away the artifacts it needs. Works great other than that. Never finished, decided to just walk it.

Just now, ChaosKilla said:

Gets caught up on dialog with the tests. Had to manual input correct answers after it did this for 45 minutes.

Also took about 2 hours to digup all the bones. Then 3 hours later I'm still cleaning artifacts at Varrock Museum. I think its stowing away the artifacts it needs. Works great other than that. Never finished, decided to just walk it.

Will double check the dialogue issue today. Varrock cleaning can sometimes take a while as its all RNG based but ill see if there is anything else causing it to be slow