Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd AIO Mud Runes [300-500k/hr] [LEVEL 3 START] [All In One] [Skill Training] [Digsite] [Mueling] [Restocking] [ [Multi-Brain]

TheCloakdOne

Hey man I was wondering if I could get a free trial on this.

On a side note I'm excited for the account creator you are developing!

Edit: I just saw that you can get free trials from the SDN, my bad!

Edited by picklenoob99

• 3 months later...

it bugged out a lot during the digsite quest not a big deal. however it freezes up when replacing the ring of dueling on the first go around and i would assume its going to do the same thing when it gets to the binding necklace

3 hours ago, Pvm Diggle said:

it bugged out a lot during the digsite quest not a big deal. however it freezes up when replacing the ring of dueling on the first go around and i would assume its going to do the same thing when it gets to the binding necklace

Hi can you send the logs? make sure your running the latest version of Dreambot as the last update messed with game interactions

• 2 weeks later...
    On 5/9/2021 at 10:18 AM, 1inAmillion said:

the bot does not equip the items, it loops when it removes them from the bank, can this be solved?

im having the same issues too unfortunately hopefully gets fixed soon!

6 hours ago, Munchiies said:

im having the same issues too unfortunately hopefully gets fixed soon!

Hey have you tried it on the latest client release? if not could you send the logs of where its getting stuck?