Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd AIO Crabs [ALL LOCATIONS] [ITEM UPGRADES] [RESTOCKING] [MULING] [RANGE SUPPORT] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

On 1/24/2021 at 9:45 PM, bcf95 said:

normal rock crabs at relleke it run away a little bit after they stop attacking but nt far enough before it runs back to attack i will try the free version again and download a recording app to you show you pm if you would like 

Will check it out and push the location a bit further out

Hi @TheCloakdOne :)

I think this script is very good! I just can't figure out how to use the equipment upgrade tab (can't build a list, and don't fully understand the UI options) Is there documentation for this? 

That's it. Thanks!!

Edited by basedecon

• 2 weeks later...
    On 2/8/2021 at 7:39 AM, basedecon said:

Hi @TheCloakdOne :)

I think this script is very good! I just can't figure out how to use the equipment upgrade tab (can't build a list, and don't fully understand the UI options) Is there documentation for this? 

That's it. Thanks!!

Hey dude if you join the discord ill be happy to walk you through it

v1.13 Released

- Reduce food requirement to 1 on all locations

all this script does is grab 10k 3 empty vials 3 sets of super potions enters boat to sand crab island run to tile drop 3 empty vials give error missing 10k and 3 empty vials *leaves island goes to bank grabs 10k and 3 empty vials* then repeats^^^

after 50k i delete script trial how is this not free?

Edited by fantomsaif
    added *edit text*

20 hours ago, fantomsaif said:

all this script does is grab 10k 3 empty vials 3 sets of super potions enters boat to sand crab island run to tile drop 3 empty vials give error missing 10k and 3 empty vials *leaves island goes to bank grabs 10k and 3 empty vials* then repeats^^^

after 50k i delete script trial how is this not free?

Hey if you are having setup issues please join the discord and someone will help out with getting setup.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

I recently purchased this script. so far its working great and im very impressed.

I have a couple of questions.. how long is too long to be leaving this script running for? am i able to grab a link tro your discord? 

Cheers