Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is DreamBot detectable?

strbunix

probably

why are your spreading miss-information on multiple threads. You have no idea what you are talking about & no factual proof. If we had a face palm emoji id be using it right now.

why are your spreading miss-information on multiple threads. You have no idea what you are talking about & no factual proof. If we had a face palm emoji id be using it right now.

I can tell you that any bot is detectable in many ways. OP didn't ask if dreambot is being detected, he simply asked if it was detectable. Please understand the question before trying to shit on me. I like how you're attacking me when I have said nothing incorrect, keep it up. I like em feisty

I can tell you that any bot is detectable in many ways. OP didn't ask if dreambot is being detected, he simply asked if it was detectable. Please understand the question before trying to shit on me. I like how you're attacking me when I have said nothing incorrect, keep it up. I like em feisty

wasnt shitting upon you nor am i fiesty, well only sometimes. But the point is you just seem to... nvm i cba.  :doge:

wasnt shitting upon you nor am i fiesty, well only sometimes. But the point is you just seem to... nvm i cba.  :doge:

I'm sorry you were unable to think of a better response. Maybe next time :)

play nice pls.

As far as the question goes:

Is Dreambot detectable?

As doge said, every client is detectable. Are they being detected? I'm sure some of them are. Though probably not in the ways you think they are.

Is Dreambot being detected?

"Is there a way for them to find us" is something we ask ourselves daily. We've been through our code, we've compared our client to running the game in the browser, we've taken into consideration the fact that mirror uses the browser as its base. Everything we could think of that they could easily use to detect us, we look into.

I don't believe we're being detected. I think there are enough ways for Jagex to detect a botting client that we can't cover them all. Some of these ways are user sided. I assume patterns are heavily used, which is why larger clients (osbot) get bans a lot quicker than smaller bots (us) {discluding outliers}. I can't tell you 100% that we're not being detected, because there's no real way for me to know. I can tell you that we're working our hardest on limiting as many ways as we can for them to use to detect us.

tl;dr I don't think we're being detected, but I'm not Jagex so I can't say for sure.

Archived