Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is DreamBot detectable?

strbunix

i stated an account yesterday, i got 44 fish, 16 str and nothing more.

i logged in with dreambot client just 3 minutes ago, i was walking and i got banned.

no more than 2 minutes logged in and it got banned.

You can't say it's "detectable" because some people are successful and some are not. It depends on a lot of factors that there is uncertainty about.

Its called a delayed ban, they flagged your account yesterday, then when you login they ban you. Please don't jump to conclusions when in banning their is always multiple variables involved.

Its called a delayed ban, they flagged your account yesterday, then when you login they ban you. Please don't jump to conclusions when in banning their is always multiple variables involved.

This, your IP is flagged.

Waw too many quotes why no like the post.

And you can say that, but it depends on the day youre botting, you will get banned if you fishing for 8hours+ for a week and not changing skills.

Lol someone changed thread name from "Dreambot is detectable" to "Is DreamBot detectable?" XD

Well the title was misleading to anybody just taking a glance

Archived