Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling HANDMADE 85Ranged 75Def 75Magic 44 prayer tank with Fire Cape/Ava's Accumulator

pingvinszar2

As title suggests.

Selling my account, ideal for Vorkath-ing/Zulrah-ing.

Looking for best offer.

The Account comes without registered e-mail and the skills mentioned in the topic title, no more, no less.

Hit me up on Discord Eungyo#0637

Discord Unique ID: 584027513060327424

I'll be fair and honest, it has been a while that I sold accounts, so I am not sure about these days' prices, so I'll just wait for some legit offers.

TOS:

1. Not going first, unless you have at least noteworthy amount of feedbacks.
    2. Will only accept USD/EUR/GBP, although I prefer GBP/EUR.
    3. I will ONLY accept PayPal.
    4. I am NOT paying for any extra charges (this includes currency exchange, transaction fee, etc).
    5. Upon agreement, you MUST send the money "TO A FRIEND/RELATIVE or GIFT", whatever it is called these days. (Will look up once the trade is happening).
    6. Money that was sent as "PAYMENT" will be immediately refunded, and I will abort the trade.
    7. You MUST wait until the end of transaction.
    8. Buying/Selling/Trading accounts is against OSRS rules. You hereby acknowledge this, as well as, that you are SOLELY RESPONSIBLE of the future of the character once the trade is over.

login.jpg

skills.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Archived