Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot client slow and laggy?? screen completely freezes unless i hover mouse over the start script tab?

hello55

Hello everyone i recently started botting with dreambot. The bot works completely fine but it freezes as soon as i remove my mouse from the "start script" or " stop script" area. Even though the screen is frozen and choppy the bot is still working because as soon as i hover and move the mouse around it shows me i've leveled up or that i have been botting etc. Any reason this could be happening? Id like to be able to actively watch the bot while it runs and not have to move the mouse just to unfreeze it to see whats going on.

Just now, Pandemic said:

That's a known issue on certain Mac models, I haven't been able to debug it because it runs fine on my Mac :( 

I know you can run it in a VM running Linux or Windows if that'll work.

so youre saying i should try downloading a differnet browser and see if that works? im sorry im a bit confused.

19 minutes ago, hello55 said:

what is ubuntu and vm? im watching this video but im trying to find out what these are used for.

Ubuntu is an operating system like MacOS, and VM is a virtual machine (sort of like a program that acts like a computer). They're used to make DreamBot draw correctly on certain Mac models, it's not strictly necessary but you said you'd like to see it run correctly and that's the only workaround I know of right now.

7 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Ubuntu is an operating system like MacOS, and VM is a virtual machine (sort of like a program that acts like a computer). They're used to make DreamBot draw correctly on certain Mac models, it's not strictly necessary but you said you'd like to see it run correctly and that's the only workaround I know of right now.

ohhh ok i see thank you very much for the info

Archived