Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question about mules and bans

Sicilian7

I have a couple small farms that are run on proxies.

I also have a couple mules and my main account, all of which are played legit on my home IP. My mules collect all the gold from my bots through me manually  pking them in the wilderness. I also pk legit on my mules from time to time. I also play legit on my main. No botting is done on mules or on the main. All the wealth on the mule is eventually transferred to the main via a chain of staking accounts.

My question is: Is it possible for my main to get banned? Obviously, the big risk factor here is the fact that my main and mule are on the same home IP. However, there is no direct interaction whatsoever between main and mule. So far none of my mules, nor my main have gotten banned. I don't mind the mules getting banned either. However, I'd be very pissed if the main got banned.

What's a solution for this? I'd like to be able to play legit on the main, while also being able to mule and bot on the same computer.

Yes, your main can and probably will be banned. The best way to keep your main safe is to keep it completely isolated. But as you have already had it interact (even indirectly), it is likely a ban may happen regardless. The best approach is to avoid any gp from making it into your main.

What do you recommend in the 

20 minutes ago, crazykid080 said:

Yes, your main can and probably will be banned. The best way to keep your main safe is to keep it completely isolated. But as you have already had it interact (even indirectly), it is likely a ban may happen regardless. The best approach is to avoid any gp from making it into your main.

Is there any way for me to continue playing on the main and transfer botted wealth to it without risking a ban? For example, if the bots go through a chain of trades and stakes with legitimate accounts, how could the main get implicated? Should my main and mule be using different IPs from each other?

There is no safe way to transfer the wealth into your main. Every time you move wealth into your main you're risking a ban. That's a big reason mules exist, bots get banned, and mules get banned at a lower rate, so every time you interact with your main it's risking your main. The golden rule of botting is "Don't bot on any account you don't want to lose" for a reason. As for your question about different IPs, I don't know that question with 100% confidence, but it might help.

TLDR: No, and maybe.

15 hours ago, crazykid080 said:

There is no safe way to transfer the wealth into your main. Every time you move wealth into your main you're risking a ban. That's a big reason mules exist, bots get banned, and mules get banned at a lower rate, so every time you interact with your main it's risking your main. The golden rule of botting is "Don't bot on any account you don't want to lose" for a reason. As for your question about different IPs, I don't know that question with 100% confidence, but it might help.

TLDR: No, and maybe.

I agree, but it seems like it would be really hard for them to track my main down if the gold went through a chain of legitimate staking accounts, no? How would they know the stakes were faked?

The more trades you make between source and your destination will make it more of a pain to track it down, but its not impossible so its more of a case of how much risk your comfortable with and tailoring it to that. There is ALWAYS a chance they will wipe out all your accounts no matter how obscure your muling method is but obviously the chances become less likely the more hops you implement

Archived