Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

3 minutes ago, StonyP said:

good bot! I got snapped and permad yesterday using it but I left it go for too long I'd say.

Yeah this script's developer currently understands the ban rate for this script is pretty high..

I'm honestly confused on how that is because I don't understand how Jagex can detect a "pattern" or something from this script..

Nevertheless, I believe he is revamping it with new antiban features and such to bring ban rates low again.

I am also waiting on this to be done :) 

On 9/17/2021 at 2:38 AM, Bryno said:

Yeah this script's developer currently understands the ban rate for this script is pretty high..

I'm honestly confused on how that is because I don't understand how Jagex can detect a "pattern" or something from this script..

Nevertheless, I believe he is revamping it with new antiban features and such to bring ban rates low again.

I am also waiting on this to be done :) 

Yeah probably gonna code it up on Monday.

It's a whole bunch of mathsy statsy stuff, although it might not be humanly visible the signature is in there and whilst it's designed to avoid detection sometimes the jagex algorithm catches on over time - then I change things up.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:42 PM, Aeglen said:

Yeah probably gonna code it up on Monday.

It's a whole bunch of mathsy statsy stuff, although it might not be humanly visible the signature is in there and whilst it's designed to avoid detection sometimes the jagex algorithm catches on over time - then I change things up.

How long would you say it took for you to develop this script?

I feel like the scope of this one single script is massive because it literally can just play the entire game for you with so many activities...

I am thinking of making a script sort of like this but not sure if I really want to invest sooooo much time this would take to develop.

17 hours ago, Bryno said:

How long would you say it took for you to develop this script?

I feel like the scope of this one single script is massive because it literally can just play the entire game for you with so many activities...

I am thinking of making a script sort of like this but not sure if I really want to invest sooooo much time this would take to develop.

Couple of months. Btw I am a bit more buried in work and deadlines than I anticipated but that update is in progress!

• 3 weeks later...

love this script had it running the whole weekend and its been doing fine. I think the sleep portion really helps with the anti ban. I've seen a couple times where its set to say train melee and will go with just scim in hand but leave armor in bank. Is this purposeful for anti ban reasons? or am i doing something wrong?

Edited by dreamwilsyn

I love this script, in my opinion one of the best, but all the f2p accounts iv tried have been banned within a day or 2. I'm going to try it on a members now and will report back.

On 10/10/2021 at 11:58 PM, dreamwilsyn said:

love this script had it running the whole weekend and its been doing fine. I think the sleep portion really helps with the anti ban. I've seen a couple times where its set to say train melee and will go with just scim in hand but leave armor in bank. Is this purposeful for anti ban reasons? or am i doing something wrong?

If it's really low level this can happen. Otherwise it should get armour _most_ of the time.

On 10/13/2021 at 10:05 AM, deanhitman0 said:

I love this script, in my opinion one of the best, but all the f2p accounts iv tried have been banned within a day or 2. I'm going to try it on a members now and will report back.

You should see the FAQ if not already it has some advice on avoiding bans. All users' results can be publicly seen in the Discord in my sig (webhooks chat).

On 10/16/2021 at 2:23 PM, Aeglen said:

If it's really low level this can happen. Otherwise it should get armour _most_ of the time.

You should see the FAQ if not already it has some advice on avoiding bans. All users' results can be publicly seen in the Discord in my sig (webhooks chat).

Bro you're correct, its a great script, my favourite. On my members account it hasnt been banned yet. Would be nice if you added some members content, I'd pay more 100%.

• 4 weeks later...