Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Seems to get stuck when selling logs at the GE, had it happen three times now, where it goes to exchange logs, but misses the note slightly, and then just clicks nothing on the screen where it would be adjusting the price, and then it gets stuck trying to collect but not finding the collect button and i have to intervene to manually offer the logs.

All three times it has clicked just to the left of the note.

that happened to me every time when it was selling stuff on the ge so i had to manually intervene aswell

other than that the scrips seemed to run really well and when i was watching my 3 accounts that i had set to different tasks it did not look bot like at all 

i ran the script for about 50 minutes the first day and 1,5hours the next day on all 3 accounts .

im not sure why all 3 got banned ,maybe just bad luck

2nd day running on 8 accounts. hand did tut. island, managing different tasks + VPN.

2 out of 8 GUI screens.

quested on its own.

3 accounts get stuck when doing ernest the chicken when they climb down and looking for gates, as in fixed mode it doesn't see them.

1 account ernest the chicken - didn't pull lever on wall to cont. for 10mins.

1_50h.jpg

screen2.jpg

Edited by pvem

8 hours ago, Sh0ck said:

Love the idea behind this. What is your Discord, if I may ask?

Aeglen#5105

other than that the scrips seemed to run really well and when i was watching my 3 accounts that i had set to different tasks it did not look bot like at all 

i ran the script for about 50 minutes the first day and 1,5hours the next day on all 3 accounts .

im not sure why all 3 got banned ,maybe just bad luck

You mention you ran the script for very little time and got banned. Maybe check your IP with the link in the FAQ section of the main post?

5 hours ago, FeniksIX said:

Seems to get stuck when selling logs at the GE, had it happen three times now, where it goes to exchange logs, but misses the note slightly, and then just clicks nothing on the screen where it would be adjusting the price, and then it gets stuck trying to collect but not finding the collect button and i have to intervene to manually offer the logs.

All three times it has clicked just to the left of the note.

I'll investigate. Misclicks can happen (due to DreamBot 3) but they should be rare enough not to worry about, so 3 times in a row is yikes. Might add check to see if misclicked. @Joni you say this happened every time?

2 hours ago, pvem said:

2nd day running on 8 accounts. hand did tut. island, managing different tasks + VPN.

2 out of 8 GUI screens.

quested on its own.

3 accounts get stuck when doing ernest the chicken when they climb down and looking for gates, as in fixed mode it doesn't see them.

1 account ernest the chicken - didn't pull lever on wall to cont. for 10mins.

1_50h.jpg

screen2.jpg

I'll investigate this too, were you more zoomed in than usual? This section should be coded to loop-upon-failure - was it one of the outside or inside levers? Regardless, it would eventually hit the quest-timeout-failsafe after ~20 mins and probably home teleport. But congrats on finding the first quest issue I guess :)

Edited by Aeglen

v0.5 is now live!

• Fixed bow unweilding when skipping banking without another melee weapon in inv
    • Fixed misthalin mystery start being disrupted by ugly rat
    • Fixed not training defence under a certain configuration
    • Fixed accidentally entering the stronghold of security whilst walking
    • Improved banking - added failsafe for banking just in case
    • Improved behaviour at al-kharid warriors
    • Improved wandering not to happen twice in a row
    • Improved selling of restricted items
    • If the script runs out of possible tasks (limits reached or no resources) or has an impossible configuration the console will make this clear

Thanks to @D2Cube for this screenshot:

spacer.png

Edited by Aeglen

1 hour ago, Aeglen said:

Aeglen#5105

You mention you ran the script for very little time and got banned. Maybe check your IP with the link in the FAQ section of the main post?

I'll investigate. Misclicks can happen (due to DreamBot 3) but they should be rare enough not to worry about, so 3 times in a row is yikes. Might add check to see if misclicked. @Joni you say this happened every time?

I'll investigate this too, were you more zoomed in than usual? This section should be coded to loop-upon-failure - was it one of the outside or inside levers? Regardless, it would eventually hit the quest-timeout-failsafe after ~20 mins and probably home teleport. But congrats on finding the first quest issue I guess :)

it was zoomed in more than default (not done by my self). spinning after lever near wall (inside levers).

3 minutes ago, pvem said:

it was zoomed in more than default (not done by my self). spinning after lever near wall (inside levers).

Probably smithing/crafting is to blame for that. Good catch, I'll fix zooming back in to make sure it doesn't go too far.