Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

I'm getting this weird error where it keeps trying to go here and cook, it's still sitting there. Also says its cooking shrimp but it has herring.

meh.png

Edited by mrisperfect

1 minute ago, mrisperfect said:

I'm getting this weird error where it keeps trying to go here and cook, it's still sitting there. Also says its cooking shrimp but it has herring.

meh.png

Alright! I know what's up :)

There used to be a range here which has since been removed. This is fixed for tomorrow.

The bot would *ideally* cook shrimp but since there's herring in your bank it's cooking that instead

Just now, Aeglen said:

Alright! I know what's up :)

There used to be a range here which has since been removed. This is fixed for tomorrow.

The bot would *ideally* cook shrimp but since there's herring in your bank it's cooking that instead

You're the man Aeglen ;) thanks

6 minutes ago, SwissFuse said:

maybe if i could buy a copy for lifetime, but i cant see me doing it monthly tbh

so if there is an option privately lmk ;)

if you have discord im down to discuss a price lol

1 minute ago, SwissFuse said:

if you have discord im down to discuss a price lol

I would probably make such an option available over dreambot's sdn, seems unfair/like a bad idea to sidestep the devs' cut amongst other things like script security. Add me Aeglen#5105 if you want to discuss though

Just now, Aeglen said:

I would probably make such an option available over dreambot's sdn, seems unfair/like a bad idea to sidestep the devs' cut amongst other things like script security. Add me Aeglen#5105 if you want to discuss though

says you would have to add me, since you are not accepting friend requests

1 minute ago, SwissFuse said:

says you would have to add me, since you are not accepting friend requests

That's strange, shouldn't have that turned on... try again :)

Hey Man, Just wanted to let you know that the script is working extremely well so far. A couple of things that I've noticed include:

- Bot continues training a skill even after requirement is met.

- Seems to avoid training defense when other skills are selected, even after requirement is met.

- While it isn't an option and ended up working quite well, the bot took me to combat with frogs near lumbridge which isn't listed as an option.

- Combat with al-Kharid soldiers is a little rough as it doesn't utilize retaliate in any way, so while 3 soldiers might already be attacking you, the bot will go off and shoot another (not sure if this is something you can fix).

Hey bro,

Really nice script. Anyway got banned one account already after like 8 hours. But other accounts go well. 

- when starting Misthalin Mystery, getting attacked by Rat stucks the bot going to the fishing spot and back until you die to it. (not big problem, does it anyway after few deaths)

- goes training meele at Cows with no food and in ranged armour (why not buy armor?). Pretty much dies with 600 arrows equiped. Then goes there again but doesnt pick up its grave. (just disable until lvl 15 str+att)

- would be better if he could buy bronze arrows instead of iron ones. (can pretty much use bronze ones until like 50ranged)

- when doing mining, after he s done and it switches to meele Goblins, he just uses pickaxe with no shield to farm them. (EDIT : only does that when dagger from GE isnt buyed yet)

Edited by Bozskypete