Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Im trying to start smithing, but for some reason it only bought copper ore, and keeps banking and withdrawing 14, im not sure am i doing something wrong? 

edit:its trying to buy tin ore, but none are buying.

Edited by Im unsure
    Edit

Just now, Im unsure said:

Im trying to start smithing, but for some reason it only bought copper ore, and keeps banking and withdrawing 14, im not sure am i doing something wrong?

I suspect you could be low on GP and only have smithing enabled, in which case this will happen. Is it trying to buy ores on the GE in-between?

i have 1.3m in the bank and i do only have smithing enabled? should i enable all? and yes it bought the copper ore, but when it goes for tin it doesnt bump the price up far enough.

So i just went ahead and bought the tin ores manually, heading to edgeville now, will give you updates when i make these bars and it goes back to buy more

Edit: so im at the furnace and its just moving the cursor around and nothing else.

Edited by Im unsure
    Edit

8 hours ago, Im unsure said:

i have 1.3m in the bank and i do only have smithing enabled? should i enable all? and yes it bought the copper ore, but when it goes for tin it doesnt bump the price up far enough.

So i just went ahead and bought the tin ores manually, heading to edgeville now, will give you updates when i make these bars and it goes back to buy more

Do you think it would be useful to push the price up even higher, up to a limit, on successive failed buys of the same item? And then if it is not bought even at the second limit, stop the script? I could add this but not today

EDIT:

A different but better fix for this is coming in v0.4

Edited by Aeglen

Yea i think so, because it does bump it up like 3 notches, to 62 coins, tin ore being at 65. So that would help once it recognizes its not buying and should bump it more. Maybe just have an option for a GP limit you can manually put in. Im sorry im not really knowledgeable  botting and scripts like that, just wanted to let ya know, and will keep updating you, maybe ill try another skill.

I Noticed That If I Start Script At Grand Exchange The Bot RUNS All The Way To Lumbridge... Instead Of Using The Teleport Feature Lol.. Can You Fix This Please :) Ty

Also: Noticed When Training Range, Bot Doesnt Pick Up Arrows Used... Would Be Helpful If We Can Re-Use The Arrows On The Ground. :)

Edited by Jus4RS

1 minute ago, Jus4RS said:

I Noticed That If I Start Script At Grand Exchange The Bot RUNS All The Way To Lumbridge... Instead Of Using The Teleport Feature Lol.. Can You Fix This Please :) Ty

This'll will happen for low level quests and combat tasks if you're starting at the GE, though typically tasks will be done somewhere nearby. It's just that the low level ones tend to be around Lumbridge - this is intentional because it's the same way a new player would explore the game. 

I might get around to adding teleport walking eventually, but it's not currently supported. The home teleport in particular is reserved for if walking ever gets super stuck, or there are no web nodes, or a quest gets stuck, but I've yet to see this actually get used out of necessity. 

In the meantime, perhaps manually home teleport your low level accs before starting :)

v0.3

Arriving whenever the script gets recompiled, hopefully 25/12 but it's Christmas so idk:

+Fixed disabling breaks and sleeping, will no longer get stuck trying to have a break or sleep.

+Fixed fishing rarely behaving erratically. This is not tested since the bug is rare but in theory it should work :). This is what I get for changing fishing the day before release, but all such last minute changes are now confirmed working (assuming this works).

Coming soon in v0.4 since it's late and I don't want to break stuff:

Lockout system - after attempting to buy resources for an activity, if the resource check is failed that activity gets disabled. When all activities in a skill are disabled the skill is disabled. All of this is reset upon passing a resource check, but if everything fails the script is stopped. This will stop any issues due to lack of gp, extortionate GE prices for ores, or silly configuration choices etc.

Edited by Aeglen