Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

a awesome script for the price, sometimes the quest goes weird by saying "off to do quest from quest for 200+hr" or something but other then that, its great, can build accounts whilst be very customizable is nice. would recommend for people thats new to the game or until you can afford the more premium stuff. 

28 minutes ago, AutoMan said:

a awesome script for the price, sometimes the quest goes weird by saying "off to do quest from quest for 200+hr" or something but other then that, its great, can build accounts whilst be very customizable is nice. would recommend for people thats new to the game or until you can afford the more premium stuff. 

thanks for the nice words; i think this means no quests available for its level/settings

49 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

thanks for the nice words; i think this means no quests available for its level/settings

ahh i figured it was something like that or something else sorta like that. cool cool. i'll probably join discord for further questioning...i mean questions. 

alright have a good one! 

Master AIO F2P has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.05 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • woodcutting improvements
    • smoother banking
    • fix desert furnace bug
    • other small things
    • @Updates
    Thanks!

Working OK so far ran for a day; noticed it was kicking goblins with bare hand not long after starting, perhaps it could use the bronze sword or grab the iron one and use that if it exists in bank?

1 hour ago, EcoSupplier said:

does this still work in 2022

Yes

3 minutes ago, ilumoif260 said:

Working OK so far ran for a day; noticed it was kicking goblins with bare hand not long after starting, perhaps it could use the bronze sword or grab the iron one and use that if it exists in bank?

It won't bother getting a weapon until it's at least lv5 attack

1 hour ago, Aeglen said:

Yes

It won't bother getting a weapon until it's at least lv5 attack

Seems a bit botlike if everyone running your script uses barehand until 5 attack despite having access to bronze and iron swords. Oh well its a minor gripe, seems to be working away nicely at the mo! :D

Master AIO F2P has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.06 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • bot might take time to "think" in bank and ge
    • shorter max interval between breaks
    • forced exploring after finishing tutorial
    • improve tutorial dialog robustness
    • stopped spammy webhooks
    • webhooks show runetime
    Thanks!