Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

quote;;

Don't run on a VM (this will really get you banned but most people don't use VMs so it's #3)

________

is it true?

all my bots are on VM. because otherwise, bots are not working well.

but if that is true, i have to consider botting without vms.

On 9/7/2021 at 12:04 AM, drdr444 said:

quote;;

Don't run on a VM (this will really get you banned but most people don't use VMs so it's #3)

________

is it true?

all my bots are on VM. because otherwise, bots are not working well.

but if that is true, i have to consider botting without vms.

Think it varies per-user but most people tend to set it up wrong

Hello @Aeglen !

I am using the trial right now and got to say it's look very promising!

I did see another user already posted this, but the mouse movements are extremely slow...

Just by watching the bot's gameplay I would say it was a bot because of the very slow mouse movements.

Are you still working on adding the ability to change the mouse speed?

Thanks!

On 9/12/2021 at 8:14 PM, therehere3 said:

Hello @Aeglen !

I am using the trial right now and got to say it's look very promising!

I did see another user already posted this, but the mouse movements are extremely slow...

Just by watching the bot's gameplay I would say it was a bot because of the very slow mouse movements.

Are you still working on adding the ability to change the mouse speed?

Thanks!

Ah sorry for the slow reply, I'll have a look into it for next update. It's kinda hard to balance given the mouse algorithm but it seems to have reasonable survival except during amazon prime lol.

5 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Ah sorry for the slow reply, I'll have a look into it for next update. It's kinda hard to balance given the mouse algorithm but it seems to have reasonable survival except during amazon prime lol.

Not a problem, I don't believe it a HUGE concern or anything either :P

I just purchased the full price life-time of this! Hopefully you'll enjoy the money :D<3 

I do have a quick request for the script please... 

I see two options for disabling short tasks and disabling long tasks.

I would like my characters to switch tasks OFTEN. So I disabled long tasks and did not disable short tasks.

However, I believe the time till it switches tasks could be still even shorter. (i'd want like every 15min switch task)

Maybe have a min-max integer values that are editable in the GUI?

That would be amazing!

Thanks!

Edited by Bryno

So I do have an issue... Not sure if I should contact the script writer, or a dreambot admin.

I was thinking of adding more lifetime instances for this script.

However, I can't purchase another for "$6" more.

So I already paid $26.95 for once instance.

and if I wanted to add another I'd have to pay another $26.95 even though if I do one purchase of 2 instances its $26.95+$6= $32.95

Anyone I can get help with this please? Thanks.

Hey again, @Aeglen

So I also saw your script on sir pugger's video that was posted on July 15, 2021. At the video timestamp 4:28  he states the ban rates are really high on this script because Jagex already has something in place that detects this quickly.

But I really can't wrap my head around what the hell they would be detecting.... The script should really be random... I dont understand how they can detect this so well?

Do you have any thoughts or ideas? I would love to pick your brain and hear them! 

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Bryno said:

Not a problem, I don't believe it a HUGE concern or anything either :P

I just purchased the full price life-time of this! Hopefully you'll enjoy the money :D<3 

I do have a quick request for the script please... 

I see two options for disabling short tasks and disabling long tasks.

I would like my characters to switch tasks OFTEN. So I disabled long tasks and did not disable short tasks.

However, I believe the time till it switches tasks could be still even shorter. (i'd want like every 15min switch task)

Maybe have a min-max integer values that are editable in the GUI?

That would be amazing!

Thanks!

It varies per character and stuff gets a bit longer as you level up (but some tasks are still nonetheless short). I'll try and add your suggestion into the next update, thanks.

11 hours ago, Bryno said:

So I do have an issue... Not sure if I should contact the script writer, or a dreambot admin.

I was thinking of adding more lifetime instances for this script.

However, I can't purchase another for "$6" more.

So I already paid $26.95 for once instance.

and if I wanted to add another I'd have to pay another $26.95 even though if I do one purchase of 2 instances its $26.95+$6= $32.95

Anyone I can get help with this please? Thanks.

Ask Pandemic or post in the refunds section

9 hours ago, Bryno said:

Hey again, @Aeglen

So I also saw your script on sir pugger's video that was posted on July 15, 2021. At the video timestamp 4:28  he states the ban rates are really high on this script because Jagex already has something in place that detects this quickly.

But I really can't wrap my head around what the hell they would be detecting.... The script should really be random... I dont understand how they can detect this so well?

Do you have any thoughts or ideas? I would love to pick your brain and hear them! 

Thanks.

It's all the little things contributing to the bot's "signature" which I try to avoid. At the time it wasn't really detected. Then primes happened and it was detected. Since then I've changed some stuff up and afaik bans are lowish again. You can see live updates of users' progress in the discord in my sig.

2 hours ago, Aeglen said:

It's all the little things contributing to the bot's "signature" which I try to avoid. At the time it wasn't really detected. Then primes happened and it was detected. Since then I've changed some stuff up and afaik bans are lowish again. You can see live updates of users' progress in the discord in my sig.

Hmm That's crazy... 

Is there really any "patterns" that exist in the bot that you can think of?

To my understanding, doesn't it select tasks at RANDOM with RANDOM durations?

I don't see how Jagex can really profile this bot and see patterns of it somehow...