Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

On 8/2/2021 at 6:35 PM, Aeglen said:

You'll have to go to the quests tab and enable them, gl, read FAQ for tips on not being banned.

Another ban today did tut island by hand used a fresh private proxy spent an hour skilling by hand bot ran for 4 hours yesterday and about 1.5 hours today. I'm gonna see if a rested account has any more luck but id be keen to understand what others are doing to avoid the bans as mine only levelled a few skills to about 15 and didnt attempt any quests. its frustrating as the concept is great,

On 8/4/2021 at 10:13 AM, Roxxers said:

Another ban today did tut island by hand used a fresh private proxy spent an hour skilling by hand bot ran for 4 hours yesterday and about 1.5 hours today. I'm gonna see if a rested account has any more luck but id be keen to understand what others are doing to avoid the bans as mine only levelled a few skills to about 15 and didnt attempt any quests. its frustrating as the concept is great,

You can get a feel for how they're doing in webhooks chat on the discord server in my sig.

hi @Aeglen im having another go as im determined to make this work, using your script to help build. im wanting a range pure, is there any way to specify the combat type used in quests etc as it wants to use melee all the time but ranged is preffered

also is there any way to edit the script start settings without stopping it? so as not to lose the progression stats

Edited by Roxxers

6 hours ago, Roxxers said:

hi @Aeglen im having another go as im determined to make this work, using your script to help build. im wanting a range pure, is there any way to specify the combat type used in quests etc as it wants to use melee all the time but ranged is preffered

also is there any way to edit the script start settings without stopping it? so as not to lose the progression stats

The only combat it'll do is kill a rat (witch's potion), so you won't be levelling up melee from that.

Otherwise no, sorry, but you can click the refresh arrow to bring up the menu quickly. 

Gl hf

• 2 weeks later...

So i just thought I'd let you know. 
    This script is no longer effective. Sir pugger  released a YouTube video on july 15th 2021, and the video contains someone using the bot. 
    Sir Pugger was stating that Jagex has already put somthing in place to increase bans for this Script.
    I enjoy using this script and i would like to continue using it, but my Ban rates are too high using this script. 
    So please update your script :) all of my accounts are getting banned :( 

8 hours ago, Laliberty said:

So i just thought I'd let you know. 
    This script is no longer effective. Sir pugger  released a YouTube video on july 15th 2021, and the video contains someone using the bot. 
    Sir Pugger was stating that Jagex has already put somthing in place to increase bans for this Script.
    I enjoy using this script and i would like to continue using it, but my Ban rates are too high using this script. 
    So please update your script :) all of my accounts are getting banned :( 

No worries that'll be happening soon, I've been on holiday the past couple of weeks but am coming back very shortly

Great Script Runs perfect have been going for a while now and still very good, one thing i have noticed is when training combat skills the player doesnt take food or eat, just goes untill it dies? ive looked in the settings and cant see anything to correct this please advise.

6 hours ago, 99 skiller said:

Great Script Runs perfect have been going for a while now and still very good, one thing i have noticed is when training combat skills the player doesnt take food or eat, just goes untill it dies? ive looked in the settings and cant see anything to correct this please advise.

Only for tier 1