Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

9 hours ago, Aeglen said:

It would be great if you could give more info on what the bot was doing so I can investigate if it was a script or a client based error.

It won't bother eating until it reaches Tier II of combat, until then it's faster and cheaper to run back. Might change in the future if the bot has enough gp.

Great, thanks. Just wanted to make sure. Been running about 12 hours without any problems. It's obviously not the most effecient bot but it is by far the most realistic, I doubt I will get banned on this.

REALLY hoping for a p2p version that just auto plays the entire game lol

2 hours ago, ookybooky said:

just wondering i have dream breaks disabled mine has been saying break imminate for about 10 mins now when will it go on a break?

When it finishes its task

2 hours ago, kevinkrs said:

Hmm, I'm banned using this script, yet this script looks kinda realistic in human behaviour...

For advice on bans read the FAQ at the top of the thread or in Discord. The main culprits for being banned early are botting tutotial island or bad proxies.

First of all, my compliments to the creator of this script. The way this script builds an account is amazing.

Nevertheless, it clearly lacks a good anti-ban patern. I base this on my findings last few days:

726238282_MasterAIOf2pbanrate.png.525e38efd746f85958fa426d4eaec267.png

Hopefully you can investigate this further, it is a shame about the high ban rate, while  the script is magnificent.

Edited by The Old Scape

1 hour ago, The Old Scape said:

First of all, my compliments to the creator of this script. The way this script builds an account is amazing.

Nevertheless, it clearly lacks a good anti-ban patern. I base this on my findings last few days:

726238282_MasterAIOf2pbanrate.png.525e38efd746f85958fa426d4eaec267.png

Hopefully you can investigate this further, it is a shame about the high ban rate, while  the script is magnificent.

Taking a scientific approach is great, but these results seem rather below average to me. There are users currently (this week) getting accounts from lv3 to ttl 400-600+ (see discord #screenshots channel), which takes many more hours than listed here. There is quite a lot of variation between users, and I imagine this comes from uncontrolled factors, most of which are listed in the FAQ at the top of the thread. One of the big ones you may want to consider is whether tutorial island was botted or not. I would be interested to see if your conclusions change after reading the FAQ, testing your IP quality, and applying its principles.

Edited by Aeglen

5 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Taking a scientific approach is great, but these results seem rather below average to me. There are users currently (this week) getting accounts from lv3 to ttl 400-600+ (see discord #screenshots channel), which takes many more hours than listed here. There is quite a lot of variation between users, and I imagine this comes from uncontrolled factors, most of which are listed in the FAQ at the top of the thread. One of the big ones you may want to consider is whether tutorial island was botted or not. I would be interested to see if your conclusions change after reading the FAQ, testing your IP quality, and applying its principles.

I am very curious about users getting accounts from lv3 to ttl 400-600+ without being banned. Their strategy seems to be working well. I would like to visit your Discord channel to test their approach on this matter.