Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

6 hours ago, Dualdriven said:

Hello,

Just so you know, this is not meant as a rant.

Just got 6 accounts, all on different proxies banned last week (couldn't log earlier), using only this script for 4/5 days for 4 hours a day.

PS: Did tut island manually same with some quests. Questing disabled on the script.

That's a somewhat disappointing run, check out the FAQ at the top of the thread if you haven't already for tips on the matter.

1 hour ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

the bot stalls trying to get back to lumbridge via the teleport. Cant use it for some minutes, the bot just stops. Can you give it a little loop that says if tp unavailable for x minutes or more, walk to destination. 

Your client may borked, turn on fresh start and restart it. This teleport only happens when the dreambot webwalker gets lost.

11 hours ago, Aeglen said:

That's a somewhat disappointing run, check out the FAQ at the top of the thread if you haven't already for tips on the matter.

Yeah did all that. 

I really, really like how the bot works. With it self generating money etc. But I guess I just have bad luck with it or so.

Nevertheless, sad to say I am cancelling my sub.

6 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

can the script check if the prince ali quest is done? it would be a good time saver if it went through the gates rather than around

I think this is for the dreambot webwalker to do, which is soon to be upgraded. You should suggest that to Pandemic and it might get added. 

5 hours ago, Aeglen said:

I think this is for the dreambot webwalker to do, which is soon to be upgraded. You should suggest that to Pandemic and it might get added. 

where would i do that?

1 hour ago, Baraxus said:

PTl93FS.thumb.png.2ff594bd16ee1120ecae5fe6a00b0962.png

It would be great if you could give more info on what the bot was doing so I can investigate if it was a script or a client based error.

1 hour ago, bjarnidk said:

Is the bot intentionally not cooking and eating food? Mine is currently killing rats and just dying and re-doing it, cooking still 1.

It won't bother eating until it reaches Tier II of combat, until then it's faster and cheaper to run back. Might change in the future if the bot has enough gp.

Edited by Aeglen