Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

It doesn't seem to like when you have only gold selected to mine. Select all the locations where you can find gold, and then sue the nearby option. It just signed me out.

8 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

It doesn't seem to like when you have only gold selected to mine. Select all the locations where you can find gold, and then sue the nearby option. It just signed me out.

pretty sure there's a small buffer of 2-3 levels to stop the bot from mining painfully slowly if it only has the level required and no more

All my accounts got banned this morning, all in about an hour… I started using the bot yesterday night and it worked perfectly, this morning started the bot up and after an hour all got banned on different proxies…

Edited by Zod

3 hours ago, Zod said:

All my accounts got banned this morning, all in about an hour… I started using the bot yesterday night and it worked perfectly, this morning started the bot up and after an hour all got banned on different proxies…

That's a shame, you've seen the FAQ about how to avoid bans right? The main reasons are botting tutorial island and poor IP quality. That said, we're just coming out of Amazon Primes, and there's going to be an update tonight to freshen some anti-ban stuff, so look forward to that.

1 hour ago, Aeglen said:

That's a shame, you've seen the FAQ about how to avoid bans right? The main reasons are botting tutorial island and poor IP quality. That said, we're just coming out of Amazon Primes, and there's going to be an update tonight to freshen some anti-ban stuff, so look forward to that.

Yeah, I especially botted some accounts that were already of tut island. Other accounts that were not using this bot but were using the same proxy didnt get banned. I'm looking forward to the update. 

23 hours ago, Zod said:

Yeah, I especially botted some accounts that were already of tut island. Other accounts that were not using this bot but were using the same proxy didnt get banned. I'm looking forward to the update. 

Had the same issue, used some old account as well. I expected to get caught just not this soon. Will continue to use tho. 

What does everyone recommend as muling options.

Tried again this morning with a residential proxy, got banned again. Can someone link me proxies that are good?

43 minutes ago, Dualdriven said:

Had the same issue, used some old account as well. I expected to get caught just not this soon. Will continue to use tho. 

What does everyone recommend as muling options.

Any reasonable muling scheme should suffice.

20 minutes ago, Zod said:

Tried again this morning with a residential proxy, got banned again. Can someone link me proxies that are good?

There might be good ones in the FAQ but they've recently had some issues and idk if they're resolved yet.

BTW the update with some anti-ban freshening after primes just released, give it a go :)