Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

On 5/6/2021 at 12:02 PM, Meteorite said:

Do you happen to accept OSRS gold for instances? Also have you thought about doing a Lifetime version that is like $99.99 or something.

I would also like to know if you support this. I can't boot up dream bot though for some odd reason.

hey, alot of the accounts seem to be bashing with staves of air on cows. not sure if thats what its supposed to be.

side question how would one set an argument for it just to hit begin on the settings I have it defaulted to?

3 hours ago, Demonion1337 said:

hey, alot of the accounts seem to be bashing with staves of air on cows. not sure if thats what its supposed to be.

side question how would one set an argument for it just to hit begin on the settings I have it defaulted to?

Unless they are super low level, this is not meant to happen. If you have details or logs please share as this has not been reported in months. You can use QuickStart with the command at the bottom of the first post, or maybe even the Account Rotater (see the FAQ in the first post) if you wish :)

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

I've gotten over 20 accounts banned in 3 or less days of using this script. Had breaks enabled and even made it so they'd go to bed after 6pm. Great script if the ban rate wasn't so high. Proxies and VPN didn't change anything. I wish the script would have a lower ban rate. If I could run it for a week, 5 or 6hr a day I'd love to get another month. Not sure I will now.

Edited by ChaosKilla

55 minutes ago, ChaosKilla said:

I've gotten over 20 accounts banned in 3 or less days of using this script. Had breaks enabled and even made it so they'd go to bed after 6pm. Great script if the ban rate wasn't so high. Proxies and VPN didn't change anything. I wish the script would have a lower ban rate. If I could run it for a week, 5 or 6hr a day I'd love to get another month. Not sure I will now.

This might be because of Jagex temporarily going crazy with bans due to Amazon Primes, typically accounts survive that long otherwise. Sorry about your disappointing results, maybe try again in a week after primes are over.

I'm thinking about getting the script again. Worked amazing at first. I won 2nd place. That acc ran about 130hr straight with breaks and bed. I actually still use that account without botting. Just temp banned. It's my new main acc

Hi guys, I don't know how to resolve this because the script was working fine since yesterday after getting it 2 days prior.

Soon as I open the script and click >>Begin<<, the script stops running and I have this error in the console:

• 11:48:07 AM: [WARN] Master AIO F2P had a problem starting.

Thanks for any help!