Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

26 minutes ago, takeitaway197 said:

When I start script to melee, draynor chickens it instantly starts clicking the home teleport. it home teles, then keeps clicking it.

I opened console and basically goes from initializing melee, training str, no weapon equipped (is equipped) no armour equipped (also wearing armour), claims it is getting from bank. tried to bank, says iron scim/bronze sword bronze scim iron platebody bronze platebody, none which are in my bank, then says wooden shield, prev melee, no locations available for banking tier i, i am stranded with no bank!

All of this happens while spamming the home teleport button but obviously script cant tele because it needs to wait 30mins because it previously teled.

Theres probably a much easier/clearer way for you to understand if i just copy pasted console somehow but honestly i'm still trying to learn lol. Btw script ran pretty flawlessly up until the questing got its own tab. thanks!

This is the classic thing that happens when DreamBot breaks. Start by restating DreamBot and give it the lowest possible memory, if this doesn't work then follow the rest of the instructions in the FAQ at the top of the thread and see if it works :).

There was nothing about the update per se to cause this.

Edited by Aeglen

found an issue, it wont equip my rune platebody or rune plate skirt. i dont think it supports skirts at all and honestly it should be changed to prefer skirts (same state but they weigh less so they are better). i get you probably didnt account for dragonslayer being completed but would be awesome to at least have an option for skirts and platebodies/green d'hide bodies for weird people like me who went and did dragon slayer lol.

25 minutes ago, metalloy said:

found an issue, it wont equip my rune platebody or rune plate skirt. i dont think it supports skirts at all and honestly it should be changed to prefer skirts (same state but they weigh less so they are better). i get you probably didnt account for dragonslayer being completed but would be awesome to at least have an option for skirts and platebodies/green d'hide bodies for weird people like me who went and did dragon slayer lol.

Soon :) Join the discord in my signiature if you want to see progress/all upcoming features.

I have a suggestion for when the script is fishing. 

When I pick up some items dropped by other players, or possibly bots the script drops them.

Additionally i had pick up some cooked lobster and when the script went to deposit the haul it deposited the raw lobster but not the cooked ones.

To summarize: Please make the script accept players picking up other food items while fishing, and allow the script to bank them.

Also, would you consider teaching this bot dragon slayer? 

Edited by Hadies_Alchem

52 minutes ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

I have a suggestion for when the script is fishing. 

When I pick up some items dropped by other players, or possibly bots the script drops them.

Additionally i had pick up some cooked lobster and when the script went to deposit the haul it deposited the raw lobster but not the cooked ones.

To summarize: Please make the script accept players picking up other food items while fishing, and allow the script to bank them.

Also, would you consider teaching this bot dragon slayer? 

Pick up fish other players drop - maybe. Fishing is quite fast so would rather get xp and not bother with their drops. Might add it in the future.
    Deposit cooked fish and other stuff - sorry not adding, is too edge-casey. The bot would only pick up raw fish anyway.
    Dragon Slayer - I want to eventually do all the quests.

Currently I have a whole bunch of new stuff done awaiting release, but gotta wait for my S+ application and mega-rewrite-recompile to happen first.

Ty for suggestions :)

3 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Pick up fish other players drop - maybe. Fishing is quite fast so would rather get xp and not bother with their drops. Might add it in the future.
    Deposit cooked fish and other stuff - sorry not adding, is too edge-casey. The bot would only pick up raw fish anyway.
    Dragon Slayer - I want to eventually do all the quests.

Currently I have a whole bunch of new stuff done awaiting release, but gotta wait for my S+ application and mega-rewrite-recompile to happen first.

Ty for suggestions :)

What i mean by cooked food is, when i turn off the script for a moment and pick stuff up. I don't mind slightly less Xp. I just want it not to drop the items, and to deposit them with the other raw things. I simply want it to respect that I picked up the items.

It is good to hear this will eventually be able to do dragon slayer.

6 minutes ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

What i mean by cooked food is, when i turn off the script for a moment and pick stuff up. I don't mind slightly less Xp. I just want it not to drop the items, and to deposit them with the other raw things. I simply want it to respect that I picked up the items.

It is good to hear this will eventually be able to do dragon slayer.

It's strange that the script is going out of its way to drop though. Now I notice I haven't actually made fishing-banking configurable, will fix for next update after S+ app is done.